Reed Organs new video with Virsyn AudioLayer

Official support for: lesproductionszvon.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Made a new video for the Reed Organs sample set ! It is still only $11.99 USD.

Includes 4 Reed Chord Organs: Bontempi B3, Magnus 360, MicrOrgan and Supertone, last 2 are rare models. Recorded with different microphones (except the Bontempi). Relative levels of the notes are preserved.

Available in Kontakt 3.5 (or better) and sfz formats. Kontakt versions have 72 instruments and multis made with the original samples and 26 instruments using the tone or time machine engines. Kontakt versions include instruments with original tuning of the instruments and retuned instruments. The sfz version has 27 definition files that corresponds to the original natural sound of the organs.

I bought all these organs at a local flea market and all had seen better days. But that's part of their charm!

https://youtu.be/JqjoPnYtpeU

Just got a new 5 stars review on Sampleism this week:
NICE SELECTION OF REED ORGANS
Good selection of instruments. Excellent price. Super sounding.

And while there I saw a previous one I hadn't bragged about yet:
BEST LITTLE REED ORGANS
Two of them are well known and two obscure. They are all sounding very nice, with lot of Kontakt instruments and multis. Much much more than you could expect from a so tiny and inexpensive library.Of course, you will find about one third of the patches unusable, but the rest are between good and excellent, some of them being real gems.SFZ version is also included.

Return to “Les Productions Zvon”