Kazrog True Dynamics

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
True Dynamics

Surprised no one made a topic for this yet. I'm really liking the 1B model.

True Dynamics emulates the Presto 41A and ITA LA1B - two of the most sought after and hard-to-find vintage tube compressors in all of pro audio. These are the rare secret weapons of some of the world's top mixing and recording engineers, and now they can be in your DAW for a tiny fraction of the cost of owning the real units (assuming you can even find those!).

The emulation technology behind True Dynamics incorporates the same industry leading analog-modeled DSP behind Kazrog's renowned True Iron plugin.

Features

• Highly accurate emulations of the Presto 41A and ITA LA1B compressors, inside a single plugin.
• Toggle between compressor models with a single click.
• Unified Gain Reduction, Recovery Time, Mix percent, and Out Level controls.
• VU meter.
• Standard Kazrog preset manager with A/B compare.
• Compensated internal bypass.
• Advanced panels with power user options such as oversampling control, sidechain LPF/HPF, and Zero • Latency mode for realtime tracking.

https://kazrog.com/collections/frontpag ... e-dynamics
You are currently reading my signature.

Edited
Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

I think it sounds pretty good. I don't wanna pay $80 though

No intro price, no try. I'll wait for a deal to demo it. I have loads of compressors, I can wait. ^^
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

$80 in a market full of great compressors at 1/3 of the price...
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

It’s a lovely compressor, both models compliment each other. Respect to Kazrog.

It's half price right now for the next day or so, so I'm finally getting around to trying it. Will report back.

Half price? Got a link? Says 69 instead of 79 right on the product page... :?
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:59 am Half price? Got a link? Says 69 instead of 79 right on the product page... :?
Use this code on check out : FALL2020
50% off.

From their newsletter:
Sale ends Tuesday, September 8, 2020 at 12 AM Pacific time.

simmo75 wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:03 am
jens wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:59 am Half price? Got a link? Says 69 instead of 79 right on the product page... :?
Use this code on check out : FALL2020
50% off.
Thanks! :tu:

Since there's no demo I wonder how CPU-intensive it is - does someone have any numbers?

Edit: please ignore me - I just realized there is a demo after all.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

f**king weird - three e-mails (plus a convoluted ordering process) for a demo... :nutter:

I bet he sells truck-loads of his plugins...

I demoed this earlier today. I didn't like it enough to buy it but I absolutely love True Iron https://kazrog.com/collections/audio-pl ... /true-iron I feel lucky to get it for only $20 today. True Dynamics is pretty good in my opinion but I have so many options in that department already that are just as or almost as good.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Lovely compressor, bought. CPU usage - practically nothing on my old i5.

Return to “Effects”