Joshua Bell Violin, saving the preset

Official support for: embertone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

apologies if the question has been raised - i couldn't find a suitable post - I have the Joshua Bell Violin library but every time I reopen the project the changes I made to the instrument (e.g. articulations) are gone (not the case with other kontakt instruments I own). What would be a good solution to this?

Best,
Monika

Dear Monika,

I'm so sorry that we never saw this forum post. There are a few options I can think of right off the bat:

(1) Set up your session with automation at the beginning of the sequence, so that upon the first moment of playback, all the keyswitches and MIDI CC data is right there to get the instrument to the desired state

(2) You can make your own custom snapshot with all the proper settings -- so that upon loading that snapshot, you're ready to go without needing to fiddle with any settings at the beginning of your work.

I hope this helps, even if the post comes many months too late. Thanks!

-Alex
EMBERTONE

Obsessive Instrument Sampling

www.embertone.com
info@embertone.com
Elevate Your Sound

Whoa, big yikes.

Surely you didn't intentionally have the plugin reset every time the DAW is loaded? Even if somebody created the custom snapshot you're talking about, would they have to be sure to select it each separate time the loaded the session in their DAW?

Return to “Embertone”