UVI Drone

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Drone

PsYAuM wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:50 pm Just updated to 1.0.1
can't find any information on what changes there are.
Anyone have any info on this?
I checked in my UVI account and release notes have not been posted.

PsYAuM wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:50 pm Just updated to 1.0.1
can't find any information on what changes there are.
Anyone have any info on this?
Drone-ChangeLog1.0.1-------------

Fix:possible issue with gate when changing presets

For future reference: Run the UVI installer and click the "I" with a circle around it in the title area, then you can download the PDF manual OR the release/change notes.
Too many DAWs and plug-ins

Cool tip to share here for those of you who have Drone in their tool box.

I went to a friend's studio tonite and he owns UVI Drone. While I was like ''Meh, come on man that granular thing doesn't even allow to import your own sample!'', one cool thing he showed me that he likes to often do with Drone is to pick a preset he likes, tweak and adjust the parameters (in the Edit page, lots of parameters are available and can be changed & adjusted even beyond recognition of the original preset). Then when he was happy with the sound he bounced a few minutes of audio from that tweaked preset. Then fired up UVI Falcon and used that audio for further more mangling and manipulations. I have to say the results at the end were... Quite astonishing. Very atmospheric stuff, he almost tempted me to get it after that!! :hihi: (although I don't have the wallet for that now. Maybe when it'll be in sale, but that technique was pretty cool and clever)

Return to “Instruments”