AudioThing NEW Speakers Plugin - Microphone and Speaker Simulations - Update v1.2.5

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Speakers

Wow! thank you.
Rsp
sound sculptist

We gotta figure out how to Audiothing a Sony ECM-V1 Variety Microphone so they can add it to this collection. It has built in effects, including distortion. Famously used extensively by The Beastie Boys around the Check Your Head album (So Whatcha Want).

Should add: just bought this. Was eye-balling it before but passed. Don't really have anything like it in my plugin folder.

We will add more mics, speakers, and distortion/degradation algorithms in the future, but I'm not sure if I can get my hands on that mic though.
Right now we are focusing on sampling some retro computers and old CRT TVs :o
AudioThing (VST, AU, AAX, CLAP Plugins)
Instagram | Twitter | Discord Server

audiothing wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:40 am We will add more mics, speakers, and distortion/degradation algorithms in the future, but I'm not sure if I can get my hands on that mic though.
Right now we are focusing on sampling some retro computers and old CRT TVs :o
Every now and then for the last several years I check reverb and eBay and I've had no luck. They're definitely not easy to come by. :lol:

Update v1.2
You can download the update from your user area.

Changelog:
- Added: macOS 11 Big Sur support (Universal 2 Binary)
- Added: 5 speaker models (Computer II, Computer ZX, Retro Portable, TV 2, VL Tone)
- Added: Support for multi-language (beta)
- Improved: VoIP algorithm stability and sound
- Improved: GUI and loading time
- Fixed: Init preset not loading correctly when adding the plugin for the first time
- Fixed: Logic Pro random crash when loading a saved project
- Fixed: Rendering Offline silence on first load for batch processing
- Fixed: Activation Issue on some DAWs

Wasn't posted in this particular thread but Speakers is now up to version 1.2.2.
Changelog:
2022/07/15: v1.2.2
- Added: CLAP plugin format (beta)
- Improved: CPU and memory usage
- Fixed: Sessions not recalling models correctly in some hosts

2022/05/20: v1.2.1
- Added: 1 speaker model (Card Reader)
- Added: 2 mic models (Card Reader, Sound Level Meter)
- Added: macOS 12 Monterey support
- Added: Option to change Pitch Unit (speed and semitones)
- Added: French language
- Improved: Removed wrong tail from some models
- Improved: Updated graphic resources
- Improved: Bit Crusher sound quality
- Fixed: Bit Crusher initialisation issue on Windows
- Fixed: Background Noise not recalling properly in Maschine 2
Last edited by Funkybot's Evil Twin on Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

helping push the clap format too :clap:

i don't have this yet...

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:57 pm Wasn't posted in this particular thread but Speaker's is now up to version 1.2.2.
Thanks for posting :) I'm quite busy lately!
vurt wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:59 pm helping push the clap format too
Absolutely, every new update and release is going to be CLAP as well ;)

you always seem to be quite busy, if not knocking out updates, then there's new stuff quite regular, and "things" popping up every now and then too 8)

as for clap, although i still don't have access, not a bitwig user, im definitely hopeful for its success, and to have devs like yourself, who produce quality plugs, onboard, is going to help push it forward.

8)

just discovered in the clap thread, bidule has now added "preliminary clap support" so im on the clap train now!!

Oh yes, there's always an update or a new release that keeps us very busy :)

Update v1.2.3
You can download the update from your user area.

Changelog:
  • Added: 8 mic models (Lavalier, GDM12, MD405, MD421 M, MD421 S, Piezo 4, Shotgun, T28)
  • Added: 1 speaker model (Piezo 4)
  • Added: macOS 13 Ventura support
  • Added: Windows 11 support
  • Fixed: EQ Parameter Lock not working properly

Also just posted this "in action" video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gURnaWdBSE8

Where did you find the time to not only support Mac but add so many features?!? I'm SURE something was left out to support Ventura! Yes I'm joking. Was just waiting for the trolls and was disappointed none showed up to protest Ventura updates :hihi:

Good to see "Windows 11 support" in the list so those guys wouldn't feel left out. I'm sure the people who haven't updated are livid with that item just like they are with the Ventura item ;)

Awesome plugin. Love it.

:lol: well actually once we ported the plugins to Silicon (which was not that hard here compared to what other devs say), both Monterey and Ventura were just a simple check. Everything is working as expected.

Return to “Effects”