AudioThing NEW Speakers Plugin - Microphone and Speaker Simulations - Update v1.2.5

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Speakers

Excellent video AudioThing and thanks for the update.

audiothing wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:43 pm :lol: well actually once we ported the plugins to Silicon (which was not that hard here compared to what other devs say), both Monterey and Ventura were just a simple check. Everything is working as expected.
Yeah I have had no issues with any of your stuff on my Ventura M1 box.

Nice update! Thanks.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Update v1.2.5
You can download the update from your user area.

Speakers is now available on iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/speakers- ... 6451117849

Changelog:
  • Added: 4 speaker models (Soviet Radios: Hexagon, Yellow, Orange, Dark)
  • Added: Linux VST2, VST3, CLAP plugin formats
  • Added: AAX Silicon Support
  • Improved: Redesigned VoIP Algorithm
  • Improved: Contrast and brightness of some GUI elements
  • Fixed: Some presets not loading correctly
  • Fixed: AAX Automation Bug
AudioThing (VST, AU, AAX, CLAP Plugins)
Instagram | Twitter | Discord Server

Nice, thank you!
Those speakers look amazing!

I've been dabbling with the linux side of things recently and was pleasantly surprised to see some of my AudioThingies had linux versions. Nice to see more devs bringing the penguin love :)
Image Image Image Image

This is a good plugin, I like it a lot, but I feel there's some obvious holes. I'd like to see a medium sized portable "boombox" radio style model, and a big '90s style hi-fi system model, then third maybe a car stereo... Just a little feedback.

Edit just to say: Whoops. I thought there wasn't a boombox, but there is... Duh. :dog: I'd still like a "big" stereo though.
Last edited by an-electric-heart on Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

... on sale for € 59 (instead of € 99) :)
https://www.audiothing.net/effects/spea ... 3305&__c=1

Most awesome, thanks for the free update.

an-electric-heart wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:10 am This is a good plugin, I like it a lot, but I feel there's some obvious holes. I'd like to see a medium sized portable "boombox" radio style model, and a big '90s style hi-fi system model, then third maybe a car stereo... Just a little feedback.

Edit just to say: Whoops. I thought there wasn't a boombox, but there is... Duh. :dog: I'd still like a "big" stereo though.
:) we'll add more models in the future for sure!
AudioThing (VST, AU, AAX, CLAP Plugins)
Instagram | Twitter | Discord Server

Return to “Effects”