Introducing Orb Producer Suite plugins

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here is a new video ;-)

https://youtu.be/GBFokynm-Ac

You can buy Orb Composer for 1€ with Code Coupon code "ORBS"

gondii wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:53 pm You can buy Orb Composer for 1€ with Code Coupon code "ORBS"
Nope. ORBS coupon code is for Orb Synth not Orb Composer.

yeah you're right

I really like using Orb Composer, but Orb Producer looks like it would be a much easier workflow to deal with. I'm hoping there will be a Black Friday sale and I can pick up Producer this year!
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

Did anyone actually test or buy this synth, looks interesting at least for the #freebie price. Yet, we are all cluttering our hard drives with quite some nonsense in these Days, which in the End will never really be used. A Demo would be useful, as everything else, is more like shooting into the Dark. :phones:
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

El°HYM wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:57 am Did anyone actually test or buy this synth, looks interesting at least for the #freebie price. Yet, we are all cluttering our hard drives with quite some nonsense in these Days, which in the End will never really be used. A Demo would be useful, as everything else, is more like shooting into the Dark. :phones:
1. This is NOT a synth. It's a MIDI generative plugin.
2. This is a reinvention of Orb Composer standalone, which many people tested at least. I've got a couple of tracks signed / released with it.

Most notably https://djwarmonger.wordpress.com/2020/ ... continuum/
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Nono, my bad then. I was indeed referring to their Orb Synth, which is available for $1 right now.

Oh then indeed I don't think anybody cares about this one. Nothing special about Orb Synth, could be added as a freebie to the package :shrug:
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Hello,

Indeed we have a super coupon for Orb Synth for some days ;-) (coupon "ORBS")

There is a new video from Ave about Orb Producer 2.0 ;-)

https://youtu.be/ecxAA8WHxBw

DJ Warmonger wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:06 am Oh then indeed I don't think anybody cares about this one. Nothing special about Orb Synth, could be added as a freebie to the package :shrug:
Ok, I see... might just leave that one out then & just continue using Live's Wavetable Synth. Just to be fair, I think the Orb Synth is indeed already included in their Bundle, which makes sense.

So is there any sort of sidegrade to the bundle do we know?

Hello,

Will there be a Black Friday discount on Orb Producer 2.0?

Thanks

Belbeisi wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:44 am Hello,

Will there be a Black Friday discount on Orb Producer 2.0?

Thanks
Susbcribe to our newsletter to be notified if we do sales ;-)

Return to “Instruments”