SONIBLE smart:reverb

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Maybe they're just sending out in batches...
I haven't received my coupon code yet either. Even though, I received the confirmation email that I'd be getting one
Demo/soundtrack work: https://soundcloud.com/antaln
My post/prog rock band: http://www.sylvium.com

Beachboy wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:28 pm
starflakeprj wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:19 pm
Calenberger wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:18 pm Do they send out these vouchers via email?
Haven't got mine yet...
I got mine earlier today, so yes.
So you got 2 emails today, 1 with the voucher and 1 with the intro offer? I just got the email with the intro offer as mentioned by Aloysius. :(
Only one email, containing the voucher, for some reason I didn't get the email with the intro pricing.

Ok, I see a the problem here. As I didn't get the email with the intro price, I get 25% off the full price... :dog:

Edit: Aah, forget it, I had to log in first :D
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

I sent them a mail as I have already bought at the slightly higher intro price, without the additional 25 % pre-ordering off (despite being on the pre-order list). Support was super fast, and they will refund me the difference. Very classy of them!

How do you find its sound? I have problems to find a right setting for a classical grand piano – strange. And no factory setting for strings…

sguyader wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:04 pm I was in the need of new reverb, and I purchased Waves HReverb last week... I had forgotten about the upcoming release of smart:reverb... :dog:
Anyways as Sonible customer I got the voucher and I bought it (for just 41eur) without demoing, after watching the videos (as always with Sonible, the user interface and feedback is awesome).
I am no Waves fan but HReverb is a formidable reverb - very nice sounding and highly flexible with features that are still unique and useful.

My price on smart:reverb is 41 euro. I'll try the demo. I have all their other plugins except smart EQ Live because it won't open the GUI on my machine and support was not able to solve. so I have to demo to see if it works and if its going to be worth buying.
Last edited by plexuss on Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Just tried the demo, I don't really like the way it sounds. Maybe I should try more settings, but so far it sounds kinda metallic to me.

Reefius wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:51 pm Just tried the demo, I don't really like the way it sounds. Maybe I should try more settings, but so far it sounds kinda metallic to me.
Use the xy pad, the color, and clarity controls. It's easy to sound metallic OR very muffled and dark, and everything in between. Also the 2-band EQ.

I think the sound is maybe most similar to Pro-R.

I've only spent a little time with it so far- I'm ostensibly working my day job now.

Sonible has made the pricing here rather confusing, and this thread only adds to the confusion. I see sguyader reporting they got it for 41€ and emulator01 reporting 47€ ...

I signed up when I received the email to "Get your -25% pre-release discount" and received confirmation stating, "Thanks for signing up to get your -25% pre-release promo code for smart:reverb. You’ll receive your code on August 10, 2020." One email this morning, no promo code, just "Log into your sonible user account and get smart:reverb for only 65,- instead of € 89,-"

When I log into my account, I click on "Check out your Deals" and I see smart:reverb with the price 74,17 € struck through and 54,17 € incl. VAT. When I add to my cart, and check the cart I see "Discount "customer release discount" has been applied to your cart." Is that the promo code? It's automatically entered and not manually as a Coupon code.

So I have no promo code. I own 4 other Sonible plug-ins. They have my U.S. address on account. It is my understanding that living in the U.S. that I am not subject to European VAT (no other vendor charges it). I went all the way through to paypal, just prior to confirming the purchase, and I do not see VAT removed from the total, nor do I see pricing resembling 41€ nor 47€.

What's going on? Is there an actual promo code? Are the reported prices with or without a promo code and before or after VAT?

I am also confused - I sent their support group a request, but really am stuck at this point. Don't know what my pricing should be (current customer, signed up for email 25% off), but alas, my price is 54.17. No where near the 41 or 47. Could be a great reverb, but the launch is not off to a very good start...

@kidslow the same situation for me 8) , i agree need clarify a bit what exactly meant as promocode. (Sent message to sup, will wait). Not tried demo yet.

emasters wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:04 pm I am also confused - I sent their support group a request, but really am stuck at this point. Don't know what my pricing should be (current customer, signed up for email 25% off), but alas, my price is 54.17. No where near the 41 or 47. Could be a great reverb, but the launch is not off to a very good start...
Hi,
My price was also 54.17 € incl. tax (16%). Adding then voucher of 25% was at the end the total of
47.36€ incl. 16% German tax.
I own all of the Plugins except EQ-Live.

emulator01 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:14 pm Adding then voucher of 25% was at the end the total of
47.36€ incl.
So, really there is additional voucher code. That get hope. :)

@kidslow I got an email from them with a promo code, which I think only works when you log in with your customer account. Indeed it's confusing, but in the end after I logged in and pasted the coupon code, I paid exactly 40.83 euros.

On my the invoice I have this:

Services Quantity Tax Rate Unit Price Price
smart:reverb (#plu-0009) 1 0% 54,17€ 54,17 €
Subtotal 54,17 €
Discount -13,34 €
Total net 40,83 €
Total 40,83 €

I live in Guadeloupe (French Caribbean) so it's likely that the local taxes make the differences in net total price.

sguyader wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:19 pm @kidslow I got an email from them with a promo code, which I think only works when you log in with your customer account. Indeed it's confusing, but in the end after I logged in and pasted the coupon code, I paid exactly 40.83 euros.

On my the invoice I have this:

Services Quantity Tax Rate Unit Price Price
smart:reverb (#plu-0009) 1 0% 54,17€ 54,17 €
Subtotal 54,17 €
Discount -13,34 €
Total net 40,83 €
Total 40,83 €

I live in Guadeloupe (French Caribbean) so it's likely that the local taxes make the differences in net total price.
Exact. I have the same net amount and adding the tax of 16% brings me to 47.36€.

How does it sound? 🙂
Not had time to play with the demo..

Return to “Effects”