Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

v0.7.1
  • fixed preferences MIDI select pad toggle
  • better drop on waveform sample descriptions
  • fixed minor gui bugs
v0.7.0
  • new drumkit format with new drumkit file extension (.speedk) (resave existing drumkits, old format is deprecated and will be removed in future updates)
  • drumkit can be saved with samples in subfolder for portablility
  • "Show file" on pad context menu reveal sample file in system file manager
  • pads can be selected with MIDI notes, it's OFF by default and can be changed in preferences (click on Speedrum lite logo)
  • drag n drop multiple samples - auto populate empty pads
v0.6.2
  • fixed preferences new samples dir not used until reloading
  • fixed parameters name started from 0 instead of 1
v0.6.1
  • fixed resetting active pad output on reopening
  • default samples directory can be changed in preferences

Greetings... I haven't tried the latest version just yet, but will- soon after this post. I haven't seen it mentioned in any of the updates thus far, but the last time I tested the sampler it had the machine gun re-triggering effect. This is fine for certain sounds, however, this isn't always desired. Sounds like ride cymbals or other sounds that needs to overlap the previous voice, aren't to useful in this sampler. Any plans to offer other triggering modes besides monophonic?

pc2000 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:40 am ...Any plans to offer other triggering modes besides monophonic?
Yes, you are right, polyphonic mode is planned for v0.8.x update.

Hi Apisonic, I would like to try you Speedrum Lite (that seems a very beautiful vst).
Downloaded both 0.6 and 0.7.1 update.
Still Cubase 10.5.20 on my Mac mini running Catalina 10.15.7 see it as a 32 bit vst and place it on the blacklist...
What can I do? Have suggestions?
Thanx in advance for any answer
Val

viskyval wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:55 pm Still Cubase 10.5.20 on my Mac mini running Catalina 10.15.7 see it as a 32 bit vst and place it on the blacklist...
What can I do? Have suggestions?
I don't have a Cubase and can't test it right now.
Could you please try to manually exclude the plugin from the list:
1. In Cubase menu “Device”> “Plug-in Manager” select the “Blacklist” tab.
2. Select “Speedrum lite” and then the Reactivate button. Press the “Reactivate” button in the warning message that appears.
3. Verify that Speedrum lite has disappeared from the Blacklist tab.

You can also look at steiberg forum discussion here https://www.steinberg.net/forums/viewto ... 6&t=180669

thanks for your reply
Schermata 2020-09-27 alle 12.48.18.png
As you see there is not a "reactivate button"
simply it say that is a non valid plugin because 32 bit plugs are no more supported...
neither by pressing the rescan plugins button...
Anyway, thanks again, hoping you solve this in the future.
I like the "minimalism" of your plug. only the essentials, no frills...
kind regards

Val
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hi, thanks for this plugin, so far it's really great. I was wondering if you had some kind of roadmap you'd be willing to share?

Any plans to have an option to save samples within the DAW project folder? (Reaper allows this for example)

Any plans for built in FX like compressor, EQ, saturation, reverb etc?

Does the 'lite' name imply there will be a commercial 'full' version at some stage or is it about the minimalness of the plugin?

Thanks again for your great contribution

chuckwood wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:59 pm ...
Does the 'lite' name imply there will be a commercial 'full' version at some stage or is it about the minimalness of the plugin?
The "lite" version is a basic one with one layer per pad and essential controls. It is free.
There will be a paid version with more features like multilayering per pad, FX section, mixer... and many more.

Thanks, looking forward to it

Return to “Apisonic Labs”