VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Great demos! Sounds like hardware :tu: :phones:
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Any news about this one?

Still in progress.

I highly recommend checking out Jasper Broeks (pulsecraft ) latest reaktor ensemble , and all the others
https://www.native-instruments.com/en/r ... how/14089/
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

To keep you guys informed

The GUI overhaul is a manual process which cost a lot of time. Actually a lot more than anticipated.
Progress is beeing made. We've pointed out a big deadline around the end of february and see where we can go from there.

Thanks for everyone their support!

Cheers
Jasper

sneiter wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:15 am To keep you guys informed

The GUI overhaul is a manual process which cost a lot of time. Actually a lot more than anticipated.
Progress is beeing made. We've pointed out a big deadline around the end of february and see where we can go from there.

Thanks for everyone their support!

Cheers
Jasper
Thanks for the update. I'm very much looking forward, of all the recent synth developments this seems the most interesting for me personally.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Thanks for the update Jasper, already enjoying beta version so can't wait for new UI and release version

Digivolt wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:54 pm Thanks for the update Jasper, already enjoying beta version so can't wait for new UI and release version
Thanks!

to everyone:

if there is anything you wish to be added into this synth give the word.
In this production phase new features will be implemented.

If there are any specific FX or things you are missing out on let me know :)

sneiter wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:06 am
Digivolt wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:54 pm Thanks for the update Jasper, already enjoying beta version so can't wait for new UI and release version
Thanks!

to everyone:

if there is anything you wish to be added into this synth give the word.
In this production phase new features will be implemented.

If there are any specific FX or things you are missing out on let me know :)

about features i don t know whats there but i will list some ideas that may make sense or not :

- a few different fm mode like exp and linear
- possiblite to set the lfos speed to zero on modulation fxs ( like static phaser )
- hard / soft syncro on the same osc that get fmed
- randoms lfo mode, steped and smoothed
- a way to quantize picht modulation like from a random lfo to some selected notes only
- possilbilite to modulate lfo speed and envelops segment times and why not a setting to loop a envelop as lfo

no idea if it make any sense as i didn t try the beta but really enjoy the demo i heard ! would love to try i pmed you on Fb

Any update guys, looking forward to testing it out?

paulquk wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:02 pm Any update guys, looking forward to testing it out?
I was wondering the same thing today. :)

Last message on the Pulsecraft Facebook was from 29th of March :
The biggest obstacle has been fixed..
A shared popup menu for all sources and destinations to improve graphical performance. Now we can finally work towards the last fixes for the 1.0 release!
More BPM please

Thanks. :)
I’m not on Facebook anymore so I don’t see updates like those.

He's still working hard on this, was a video up about something new the other day. Formant OSC or something like that ?

The new GUI looks amazing. a LOT of hardwork is going into this synth tbh, the beta is so thick and lush I can't wait for the final version.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

Thanks for the info. :)
I just found it and it's not set as private so I didn't need to login:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/pulsecraftNL/posts/

Return to “Instruments”