Flower Child Filter and Analog Distortion public beta

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Download SOphist wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 12:34 pm any roadmap for M1 arm processors?
when flower child is ready for m1 there will be m2 pro max or whatever.
developers cant keep up with this shit and it costs them too much time...

robindrieghe wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:36 pm
Download SOphist wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 12:34 pm any roadmap for M1 arm processors?
when flower child is ready for m1 there will be m2 pro max or whatever.
developers cant keep up with this shit and it costs them too much time...
Yeah, I heard you have to completely rewrite the code every time Apple releases a new M-series processor. That's how that works! They are doing it out of spite, I tell you.

I am staying with my 20th century-style space heater!

I don't think you need to rewrite anything when going from m1 to m2 to m3 etc...

gentleclockdivider wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:55 pm I found flowerchild on this website 'sonisto ' which hosts it
Not going to install their installer just to run flowerchild , never heard of that company till now and honoustly it smells a bit shady .
Why run their installer if the majority of the plugins they are hosting is freeware and can be found on the OG websites ?

https://sonisto.com/info
My impression is that they are a startup with a kind of hazy idea of what it is they want to do. The app is there because their current idea is that of a universal installer that also saves your license information in one place. It's quite clunky at that basic functionality. But I dealt with them and they seem to be genuine.

At the moment they seem to be using their funding to provide incentives to their subscribers - there were a few plugins for free for signing up, and over black Friday they had an additional 30% discount in their shop (which had some of the standard BF vendor offers going)

Necro bump. Whatever happened to this?

There have been no manifestations.

UI has been the most challenging thing I've ever had to learn in life. I've finished a lot of new DSP since this thread (so I haven't been doing any UI stuff). This is the first month that I started studying CLAP and JUCE for UI, but progress is slow. I'll be using CLAP to VST converter as well.

If you're wondering "uhh hey, the UI already exists for this" it's because the code has to be scrapped since programmers that helped make it are long gone and it is buggy anyway.

Return to “Effects”