Tone2 Warlock (synthesizer) - available now!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Warlock

Hope you are not abandoning the synth developing business,cause it will be huge loss for users...
Icarus is best sounding synth in our Galaxy to my taste,it will be great to continue with new synth like it, but few steps ahead as modulations...
Not sure why,but hardware synth manifacturers sell super expencive,but not very capable synths,when soft synth developers sell cheap,but great synths...paradox in the universe :):):)Cheers :)

had strange behavior in Ableton 11 on Mac OS Ventura - m2
working in the pitch bend of the clip switched instantly to the warlock pitchbend and when I tried to change the au to the vst Ableton crashed.

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:48 pm Hope you are not abandoning the synth developing business...
Where on earth has Marcus suggested that? :dog:

I can confirm that the customer support is very good. Email sent and response with link in less than 24 hours :clap: :tu:
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

ramseysounds wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:25 pm
VELLTONE MUSIC wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:48 pm Hope you are not abandoning the synth developing business...
Where on earth has Marcus suggested that? :dog:

I can confirm that the customer support is very good. Email sent and response with link in less than 24 hours :clap: :tu:
Actually, going back about two years or somerhing, Markus mention something about stop creating new synths, but maintaining the current ones.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Return to “Instruments”