Vital - Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Vital Vital Ascendant (Vital Content Pack)

Faiky wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:00 pm PS: What about picture to wavetable (bottom to top = wave form, left to right = harmonics?)
Is something planned like this?
^ that.
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Bought the synth some days ago, a friend of mine told me to check out the synth...

I liked the demo very much and bought it, i'm really surprised how good this synth is, the factory presets are awesome.

I can't remember that i had a listen to such a good amount of factory presets.

Good work!
Voice, sample and factory content developer Particular-Sound / Facebook / Soundcloud

Adding themes in the next version

https://youtu.be/zu89ecHLogY

Darn I misunderstood. I thought we would be able to make our own themes.

From the comments in the video:

"These skins are going in a pack that's included free in Pro and in the subscription. You could also buy the pack separately if you want (i'm thinking it will be $5 or $10 for the set)"
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

mtytel wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:59 pm Adding themes in the next version
is there any progress on high CPU consumption?

Teksonik wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:44 pm Darn I misunderstood. I thought we would be able to make our own themes.

From the comments in the video:

"These skins are going in a pack that's included free in Pro and in the subscription. You could also buy the pack separately if you want (i'm thinking it will be $5 or $10 for the set)"
There is a skin editor but it's pretty clunky and hard to use. It's in the software already actually just hidden until it's a fully supported piece.

How do I uninstalled this from my computer it is in the mac application menu but it does not have the uninstall

mtytel wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:46 am There is a skin editor but it's pretty clunky and hard to use. It's in the software already actually just hidden until it's a fully supported piece.
Ok fair enough. :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I also bought it today, because I like that Text To Wavetable feature! :tu: :D

And Vital is really fast und easy to use without a manual! I also have Serum with thousands of sounds and wavetables and i like Serum very much. I like Serum's filters "overall" sound more, but Vital has the better GUI, browser and modulation options.

EDIT:
And that "pitch to key" feature! :tu:
Last edited by clipnotic on Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

clipnotic wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:55 pm I also bought it today, because I like that Text To Wavetable feature! :tu: :D

And Vital is really fast und easy to use without a manual! I also have Serum with thousands of sounds and wavetables and i like Serum very much. I like Serum's filters "overall" sound more, but Vital has the better GUI, browser and modulation options.
You forgot Serum has a way better wavetable editor, and that is extremely important

vertibration wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:07 pm
You forgot Serum has a way better wavetable editor, and that is extremely important
For me not, because meanwhile I still have 8023 good sorted wavetables in Serum. But like I wrote, I still like Serum very much, because of its great sound and I use it in many tracks, especially hard electronic stuff, because there it really shines!

But Viral is more inspiring, because it's very accessible and fast to use. You simply choose a wavetable, create a LFO sequence, route it to the OSC transpose, activate that pitch to key feature and fix a scale and then some effects and you have a nice melody sequence. Then you add a Text To Wavetable OSC and you have a also BPM synced Vocoder singer and that all in one patch! :D

Is there a way to make the LFO unipolar?

Azbest wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:40 am Is there a way to make the LFO unipolar?
Yes, either right click the dot on the UI where you have assigned modulation and choose unipolar from the menu or toggle the '<>' button on the assignment in the mod matrix.
Always Read the Manual!

PieBerger wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:17 am
Yes, either right click the dot on the UI where you have assigned modulation and choose unipolar from the menu or toggle the '<>' button on the assignment in the mod matrix.
Thank you.

Azbest wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:58 am
PieBerger wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:17 am
Thank you.
I would say RTFM, but it's not ready yet, so you get a free pass :lol:
Always Read the Manual!

Return to “Instruments”