Vital - Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Vital Vital Ascendant (Vital Content Pack)

Edited
Last edited by Vortifex on Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

presets load much faster now :-)

still no ODD-MTS support...

How many factory presets should it (Plus) have? I count 5 in the factory folder - that can’t be right I’m sure there were more before I ran the updater

Vortifex wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:34 pm Where's the skin editor?
Alt-click the hamburger menu at the top.

aMUSEd wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:20 am How many factory presets should it (Plus) have? I count 5 in the factory folder - that can’t be right I’m sure there were more before I ran the updater
The v1.5.3 update is still showing as "Early Access" in my Pro account. Were you able to access it from Plus?
Windows 10 and too many plugins

pdxindy wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:17 pm
perpetual3 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:14 pm Thanks. Looks like no synths are supporting that amazing feature.
Surge and the u-he CLAP betas of ACE, Diva and Hive support poly-modulation. And in the next week or so, there will be new u-he betas of those 3 plus Bazille.
Strange. Repro is clearly the one that needs it most!

Too bad Vital didn't do that but on the other hand it already has pretty extensive modulation.

Ive only had a quick go with Diva and Poly mod CLAP but it seemed pretty game changing to me when I tried. I can't wait to have the support in Bazille

zzz00m wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:48 pm
aMUSEd wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:20 am How many factory presets should it (Plus) have? I count 5 in the factory folder - that can’t be right I’m sure there were more before I ran the updater
The v1.5.3 update is still showing as "Early Access" in my Pro account. Were you able to access it from Plus?
1.5.3 shows up in my Plus account as early access too

It's great to see a new release version for Vital. :tu:

I can confirm the Grid bug is fixed but does anyone else get this green dot to the right of Unison in Osc 1? It wasn't there in the old version and does not appear in Osc 2 or 3. It appears in the default theme and my old custom theme. Attempts to change it in the new theme editor have proven unfruitful. It doesn't appear to have any function that I can find anyway nor does it go off with other settings. Shows in VST 2,3, and Clap versions:

Vital 092422-1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:07 pm
pdxindy wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:17 pm
perpetual3 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:14 pm Thanks. Looks like no synths are supporting that amazing feature.
Surge and the u-he CLAP betas of ACE, Diva and Hive support poly-modulation. And in the next week or so, there will be new u-he betas of those 3 plus Bazille.
Strange. Repro is clearly the one that needs it most!

Too bad Vital didn't do that but on the other hand it already has pretty extensive modulation.
RePro will go CLAP too. Maybe a couple months, but it is unlikely to be long. RePro with unlimited per voice modulation is smile inducing :)

It could be that poly-modulation will follow in Vital. And yeah, Vital has extensive modulation and will benefit less than RePro. Still, Bitwig has some unique and useful modulators that have no equivalent in Vital or most other synths.

Buckster wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:23 pm Ive only had a quick go with Diva and Poly mod CLAP but it seemed pretty game changing to me when I tried. I can't wait to have the support in Bazille
It will be like a whole new version of Bazille! :love:

I hope that Vital eventually gets poly-modulation for the CLAP version

Buckster wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:23 pm
zzz00m wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:48 pm
1.5.3 shows up in my Plus account as early access too
I wonder if Vital "Free" accounts now have access to v1.5.3 now too?
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:07 pmRepro is clearly the one that needs it most!
Hehehe, I'm happy to discuss reasons and plans for Repro etc. in our forum :)

I'm also very happy that Vital officially has CLAP support now!

:clap:

zzz00m wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:31 pm
I wonder if Vital "Free" accounts now have access to v1.5.3 now too?
Yes we do. Probably a perk for lack of complaints from free users :D
please Like, Comment and Subscribe!

Edited
Last edited by Vortifex on Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”