New effect from Goodhertz!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Awesome! Before I got the Ghz plugins I wrote them off as esoteric hipster snakeoil...now I use them all the time. I have other reverbs, comp/limiters, EQs & tape simulators but all the Goodhertz stuff is unique and irreplaceable.

The preview sounds so good. I was wondering what they were up to.

Here's another (unlisted) preview video on DI guitar: https://youtu.be/CKYSGy3YV38

Wish their filters had modulation capabilities though. It would make Lo-Fi much better.

Just got the beta email. Is this the only thread on here? No official thread I missed or anything? Anyway I’ll be trying it out some later but always curious to hear anyone else’s thoughts.

What? Did you pre-order it? I’m subscribed to their newsletter but I haven’t seen anything.

masterhiggins wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:59 pm What? Did you pre-order it? I’m subscribed to their newsletter but I haven’t seen anything.
Yea I preordered during their Black Friday sale, the beta email was just for people who had bought it already and it has its own installer separate from the normal one.

The Beta just came out for people who bought the product. :)

If you don’t like it can you get a refund? I much prefer introductory offers as opposed to bullshit pre-orders.

masterhiggins wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:20 am If you don’t like it can you get a refund? I much prefer introductory offers as opposed to bullshit pre-orders.
Well you don’t have to preorder it, I think “bullshit” is a little much. Maybe it will be discounted when it’s first released as well. And if it isn’t their bundles are always there and they offer 50% off anytime you want if you share something online using one of their plugins. Those seem pretty non bullshit to me. Plus when I bought it there was a Black Friday sale, a bundle discount, and a preorder sale that all stacked so it was super cheap. Also very fair and not bullshit.

Pre-orders are basically kickstarters for different products except they’ve already been in development, which isn’t really applicable to developers who are already established. At this point it’s basically a cash grab. The 50% demo discount is a one-time thing for new accounts. Congrats on getting it during Black Friday though. I looked into stacking discounts when it was announced but I think I missed the week all of those sales overlapped.

I’m not saying GHz is BS. I’m saying pre-orders in general are bullshit.

Don't know anything about a refund tbh.

There are very few companies I throw money at at a pre-production stage but GH is one of them. :)

Sounds great.

Sounds great!

Return to “Effects”