Arturia V Collection 8 official thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Analog Lab Pro Arturia Prophet VS Sound Library V Collection X

Hi all,

some of you already started to discuss it on the VC7 thread but I preferred to start a new one.

I hope you will love our new V Collection. We have put lot's of effort in it and we are very proud of the new instruments, the big updates for Stage-73 and Jup-8 and all the new feature that we have added to our existing instruments.

You can have all the information on the products on our website.

If you have any comment or feedback, please post here and we will do our best to answer.

Kevin

Congrats, Kevin and to everyone at Arturia! :tu:

Damn, another instant buy! Good job Arturia

how can i import my old juip8 v3 presets into jup8 v4 ?

$200 upgrade from V7 - I have TAL's Juno and Synapse Obsession already. Really want the Emulator but I'm going to have to demo the new Jupiter to see if that can make the cost easier to swallow.

there is also a bug, if you open in Ableton HiDPI there are some symbols like skip presets and the main menue in upper left corner missing

$299 Upgrade from V6- they have started having different upgrade prices from different versions?
Either way, too expensive for me, I will wait for the 50% off sale
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

sacer wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:59 pm how can i import my old juip8 v3 presets into jup8 v4 ?
Unfortunately you can not, the 2 versions are not compatible since the feature set is not the same.
You can have both installed side to side though.

Congrats. This looks like a really nice update.

*edit finally managed to get ASC to connect to install the new J8 demo. V4 seems a big step up and looks lush.
Last edited by db3 on Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kevin [Arturia] wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:18 pm
sacer wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:59 pm how can i import my old juip8 v3 presets into jup8 v4 ?
Unfortunately you can not, the 2 versions are not compatible since the feature set is not the same.
You can have both installed side to side though.
Will there be an option in future like the preset converter from V2 to V3 - I have already 1000 sounds and much paid soundsets -> otherwise i would skip an update to collection V8
The Jup-8 V4 was the most interesting synth in the bundle, but if it stays incompatible to older presets than it is useless for me.

Too bad it's the Juno-6 as Tal version of the 60 is near perfect. Would have ben cool for Arturia to do the 106 instead since Roland cloud is annoying.

what's new in the jup-8 V4? Updated sound engine ? That's what would be the most interesting stuff for me, as I was never really fond of how it sounded so far

I can't get in to the Arturia site at the moment or log in via software center. What are the new instruments and updates? Is there a presser with some copy that can be added here?

abducted wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:27 pm what's new in the jup-8 V4? Updated sound engine ? That's what would be the most interesting stuff for me, as I was never really fond of how it sounded so far
Also curious about that. I've always found their jupiter to be the worst of the classic analogs.

It sure as heck looks better. That last GUI wasn't great.

Edit: Yep says on the product page that the sound engine was totally rebuilt.
Last edited by Echoes in the Attic on Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Instruments”