RAPID Synthesizer | 1.8.5

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Progressive House RAPID Synthesizer

Sample zoom and loop points are needed too. Basically I can do everything Rapid can do in Bitwig but it is fun to use.. mouse wheel speed options is needed too, way too slow for me turning knobs using a trackpad.

deadware . .
Mac Studio Ultra, 64ram, 4tb+<4tb Samsung850-860evo ssd's in TB3 Akitio Enclosure> UAD Apollo x6-tb3/Yamaha2050/Amphion/Bowers&Wilkins/Komplete S61Mk2} latest OSX

Looks like it unfortunately.
I've written them 3 mails. September 2021, April 2022 and June 2022. No response to any of them.

Parawave was last active here on July 24th so not dead. Maybe send him a PM or contact through another avenue.

Parawave.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Unfortunately I must say, I've written them about their copy protection problems (which occurred again for me recently), and they haven't gotten back to me. This is not very nice of them, they could at least reply with a short message.

I've sent this message 2 or more weeks ago through their website contact form.

pizzatime wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:38 pm OK guys I will give it another go.. the reverb and chorus x do sound great.. not being able to modulate reverb size isn't great though.
Do you mean modulating the decay time? That works for me here.

To not have a new version with features and or fixes for more than a year is one thing, but not to respond to support issues.. hmmm
Parawave you need to do better.
rsp
sound sculptist

grdh20 wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:43 pm deadware . .
Seems that way which is a real pity as Rapid was a fantastic synth.

Great synth shit presets, when I got a new laptop I sent them a email but they never got back to me, but it was cool for sound design though.

zvenx wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:05 pm To not have a new version with features and or fixes for more than a year is one thing, but not to respond to support issues.. hmmm
Parawave you need to do better.
rsp
Come on Parawave! Why do your customers have to beg you for some response? :x :x :x

I sort of understand that the next update may be taking some time, even though the time from the last update is long, but don't leave your customers, who have supported you, in the dark with no response time and time again. You don't even post on your facebook group. :cry: :cry: :help: :help: :x :x

??

Support mails are answered, what are you talking about?
If not, here are some possible causes:
  • Your mail account was marked as spam or phishing by external mail daemons.
  • You used the contact form and the mail was sent/received, but you entered the wrong email address. So there is no way to reply back.
  • Your mail is open-ended feedback only. We appreciate feedback and read every mail, but unfortunately can't always respond in a lengthy fashion.
  • Your mail is unsolvable banter. Unreasonable demands or frustration offloading will help no one. Not yourself, neither us.
  • Your mail is in queue, because it takes a longer time to check the issue.
  • Sometimes mails are overlooked, although this happens rarely.
---

If you really have an urgent problem and need quick help I recommend these points:
  • Keep it short and precise.
  • No Image only mails without description of the problem.
  • No wall of text with open ended discussions or accusations.
Then they are most likely answered within 24 hours.

---

About the other points.
  1. No, we can't remove the copy protection. There is no automatic deactivation. There is also no issue (error margin >1%). Most of the time it's a rare deactivation caused by data changes due to Windows Updates. A simple reactivation (although inconvenient at times) will solve it.
  2. Please understand: Yes we offer guaranteed compatibility updates. Yes, Rapid definitely should work on all listed platforms. And surprise: It is!
  3. Feature updates on the other hand were never promised! Keep in mind, it's a free service. Other companies and most of our competitors would charge a fee for new features!
    We'll do it for free anyway.
---

Rapid is actively developed. Never believe anyone that claims otherwise!
Look a few pages before and see an exemplary deceptive post.

Since this thread has done its purpose and will be closed.

Return to “Instruments”