RAPID Synthesizer | 1.8.5

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Progressive House RAPID Synthesizer

MattLeschuck wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:11 am Just picked up Rapid recently and am loving it so far. I think its going to be just under Dune 3 for me as favorite.

I do have a quick question as I explore the synth more. Can you not modulate the master section? It gives me the option to, but im not sure where the mod matrix is for this area. Any help would be appreciated.

Rapid1.jpg
Hi. No the masterpage doesn't have this option. What yould you like to modulate there? Maybe we will find a way. ;-)

Mirko R. wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:23 am
MattLeschuck wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:11 am Just picked up Rapid recently and am loving it so far. I think its going to be just under Dune 3 for me as favorite.

I do have a quick question as I explore the synth more. Can you not modulate the master section? It gives me the option to, but im not sure where the mod matrix is for this area. Any help would be appreciated.

Rapid1.jpg
Hi. No the masterpage doesn't have this option. What yould you like to modulate there? Maybe we will find a way. ;-)
Thanks for the reply! I was looking to modulate the pan for a layer post reverb. I just discovered the "balancer" insert which does the trick!

I really hope in a near-future update they'll add a loop function with start & end points to control the loop, so you can have only a certain area of the sample looped and not having the whole sample played until the end as it is right now. Not sure why Rapid doesn't have that since I think this is a must -and quite a basic feature- for any synth using samples.

Neon Breath wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:23 am I really hope in a near-future update they'll add a loop function with start & end points to control the loop, so you can have only a certain area of the sample looped and not having the whole sample played until the end as it is right now. Not sure why Rapid doesn't have that since I think this is a must -and quite a basic feature- for any synth using samples.
yes, this would be great

wondering too why some more BASIC stuff is still not implemented :/
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

i guess cause it was not mde to replace a sampler but just be abble to use sample as oscillator, but indeed it would be welcome

I really like Rapid ... but the rate of development is like watching paint dry...

yeah, very long time no updates..
Mac Studio Ultra, 64ram, 4tb+<4tb Samsung850-860evo ssd's in TB3 Akitio Enclosure> UAD Apollo x6-tb3/Yamaha2050/Amphion/Bowers&Wilkins/Komplete S61Mk2} latest OSX

I do prefer quality over quantity updates

As I encounter no problem with Rapid, I don’t feel the need of an update. No problem, no solution needed.
But what I see as a downside is that an expansion pops up only once in a while. New content is a thing I can’t live without.
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

I've been getting the following in FL Studio lately:

Rapid 011922.png

The audio is not bypassed as other plugins in the project work fine. I have to delete then reload Rapid. Anyone else have the same issue?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:06 pm I've been getting the following in FL Studio lately:

Rapid 011922.png

The audio is not bypassed as other plugins in the project work fine. I have to delete then reload Rapid. Anyone else have the same issue?
i m not sure but if i remember here it happened when a other app steel the audio driver, i think it also happen when i bypass the plugin

Teksonik wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:06 pm I've been getting the following in FL Studio lately:

Rapid 011922.png

May it happened to be that you "smart disabled" Rapid from the GUI itself or with the Macro??

Rapid doesn´t like FLS´smart disable so you should exclude it in the wrapper settings...

kobal wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:12 pm i m not sure but if i remember here it happened when a other app steel the audio driver, i think it also happen when i bypass the plugin
There was nothing else running that could steal the audio driver. Beside if it did then none of the other plugins in the project would have worked either.
Trancit wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:52 pm May it happened to be that you "smart disabled" Rapid from the GUI itself or with the Macro??
Rapid doesn´t like FLS´smart disable so you should exclude it in the wrapper settings...
Hmm I'll have to check the settings next time I boot the studio but I'm sure it wasn't set with a macro. I don't remember if I have smart disable checked or not.

The issue is intermittent and seems to only happen when I select patches. I'll keep an eye on it and see if it happens again.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

How come there is so little third party presets for this synth?
rsp
sound sculptist

Return to “Instruments”