DSP563xx Emulator (Access Virus, Nord Lead, Waldorf MW...)

DSP, Plugin and Host development discussion.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think they've been involved.

Sindikhate wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:05 am
osiris wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:52 pm Probably an actual ARM and refresh, maybe TI3. Kemper wrote (on Discord) that he was running the TI emu on an ARM device. I wish they would don the Supernova.
Kemper got involved in this too now? :clap: :clap:
TI project is under the hood for donators.
I never seen any Kemper/Access official on the DSP discord

We’re not supposed to talk about what’s available to donators. I’ll just say that everyone should donate, it’s some of the best $40 you’ll ever spend.

Yes, and just so it’s clear, you only need to donate once and you get access to whatever new stuff is being worked on. There are some YT videos showing OsTIrus …I have had it for a while, it works!

As good as all the 563XX synths are, for me it’s mainly novelty and nostalgia. In my opinion many (most) of the well know VSTs sound better…
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

New version of Osirus, OsTIrus and Vavra available (version 1.3.10 now) on their Discord channels.

chk071 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:47 pm New version of Osirus, OsTIrus and Vavra available (version 1.3.10 now) on their Discord channels.
Cheers, downloading now!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

...Osirus and OsTirus both crash in Live and Bitwig when I click on the browser button-- anyone else? Maybe there is some new install method as I noted there was a resource file now not just the VST.

SLiC wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:06 pm ...Osirus and OsTirus both crash in Live and Bitwig when I click on the browser button-- anyone else? Maybe there is some new install method as I noted there was a resource file now not just the VST.
Works flawlessly in bitwig for me.

SLiC wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:06 pm ...Osirus and OsTirus both crash in Live and Bitwig when I click on the browser button-- anyone else? Maybe there is some new install method as I noted there was a resource file now not just the VST.
Works fine in Live, Cubase, Reason and Bitwig here.

I have it working great in Studio One 6.6 as well. ;)
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

Same here. In bitwig it crashes when I click on browser. It was working fine when I first installed it, but now if I click on anything it crashes. Did you ever figure out a solution?

damayor wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:45 pm
Same here. In bitwig it crashes when I click on browser. It was working fine when I first installed it, but now if I click on anything it crashes. Did you ever figure out a solution?
Yes, I did a windows update and it fixed itself!! I posted the whole story (inc the windows update number) on Discord. Works incredibly well now (all 3 of them).

Return to “DSP and Plugin Development”