vurt - i am what i am (file under insular ambiguity)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Listened for a while, sounds pretty well to me.

vurt wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:51 pm
KENFLO wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:32 pm
vurt wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:25 pm we are what we are.
ooh is that a rachel pop??
OIP.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

excuse me please wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:01 am Listened for a while, sounds pretty well to me.
thanks for listening :)

KENFLO wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:36 am
vurt wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:51 pm
KENFLO wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:32 pm
ooh is that a rachel pop??
OIP.jpg
:love:

Finally got around to listening. Excellent sounding track. Totally enjoyed. Mental as ever ... :ud:

18:41 to end:
And then we come to the conclusion of the piece which is actually an introduction of sorts:
It’s the Viking invasion section (or at least that's what you scribbled above the F clef, on your manuscript page), with 2 MONSTERISH, sustained Gjallarhorn blows (Louis Armstrong eat you're heart out), to signal to people: COMFORT IS TEMPORARY-CIVILIZATION IS TEMPORARY-WE ARE ANIMALS-WE ARE WHAT WE ARE!!-WE ARE: GOD DAMN MONSTERS!!!!!!
GOD.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:33 pm Finally got around to listening. Excellent sounding track. Totally enjoyed. Mental as ever ... :ud:
:hihi: we are what we are :shrug:

thanks for listening 8)

KENFLO wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:23 pm
And then we come to the conclusion of the piece which is actually an introduction of sorts:
It’s the Viking invasion section (or at least that's what you scribbled above the F clef, on your manuscript page), with 2 MONSTERISH, sustained Gjallarhorn blows (Louis Armstrong eat you're heart out), to signal to people: COMFORT IS TEMPORARY-CIVILIZATION IS TEMPORARY-WE ARE ANIMALS-WE ARE WHAT WE ARE!!-WE ARE: GOD DAMN MONSTERS!!!!!!

GOD.JPG
gojira! f**k yes!
i don't care if they give kong a big ass atomic breath absorbing axe and make him f**king huge! godzilla will f**k him right up :box:

vurt wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:13 pm
KENFLO wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:23 pm

GOD.JPG
gojira! f**k yes!
i don't care if they give kong a big ass atomic breath absorbing axe and make him f**king huge! godzilla will f**k him right up :box:
I got an advanced copy of the new movie and they really went in a different direction with it.
Poor Kong is on his back the whole time looking terrified.
Nice to see Hollywood take the franchise in a new direction.
2 fuckn hours watching our dear big lizard leader, torture that poor ape.
Clearly the target audience is the S&M crowd, who happens to be growing in numbers a result of the lock down.
WELP.JPG

rip his nipples off :x

vurt wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:32 pm rip his nipples off :x
With the unbalanced family friendly angle being too heavy over the last decade, Hollywood has begun to start overcompensating with the gore.
Barney's uncle Travis, was having curious george pull his own body parts off!!
I mean even his....
I mean i like gore as much as the next nightstalker, but I dont think little timmy needs to witness curious george pull off his own 🍌 and then be forced to peel it ?!!?!
SnapShot(0).jpg

:oops: got a bit carried away there.
i just love the big g! he's my spirit animal.
rarrr! 🐲

vurt wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:31 pm :oops: got a bit carried away there.
i just love the big g! he's my spirit animal.
rarrr! 🐲

always interested in anything i either inspire or if people cut stuff up or what have you :tu:
for me its all about sharing inspiration, enjoying where sound can go if different people are processing it 8)
o cwap i just found out my spirit animal was an ape
that's ME getting my bananner peeled, Vurt!!
seeing how i am not a masochist (neither closet nor aggressively boastful): ohhhh_myyyy_godddd.bestactng(troll 2)

here is an experiment i did yesterday, using the audio of your song to generate cv, that would then aFFect Fx processers, that the original audio is running through
as interesting as the experiment was, it reminded me of the beauty of your more structured>less chaotic approach
a quick contrast of the OG and the tampered with version might view your work as classical and mine closer to acid jazz

https://youtu.be/rpxfFaFKcao

i love how the lovely reading rainbow butterfly still penetrates through the mix
that little flying love bug really loves exploring new things
rr.JPG

that's cool 8)
not thought of doing that in software tbh. or with a full mix :hihi: but in modular world's audio and control signals get mixed up anyway, it's all just voltage!

software does have the advantage of a lot more different fx to try too, not least in a financial way.

thanks for sharing :tu:

vurt wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:27 pm that's cool 8)
not thought of doing that in software tbh. or with a full mix :hihi: but in modular world's audio and control signals get mixed up anyway, it's all just voltage!

software does have the advantage of a lot more different fx to try too, not least in a financial way.

thanks for sharing :tu:
See below for 2 more experiments I made, in regards to your holy/very inspiring ditty:

https://youtu.be/KDynuHzHe6k

Return to “Music Cafe”