Vice 2 - New Loop mode question

Official support for: newsonicarts.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,
When trying out the new Loop mode in Vice 2, I engage the on/off button, then press a key , audio plays,loop points then get created that I didn't create in the middle of my slices, but why?

When I chop my loop, these slices are where I typically will choose for my loop points ,instead of Vice creating loop points that I never asked for..

So my question is, how does one set Vice up to by default use my Slices as the start and end points, or is Vice basically going to make me re-do all the loop points?

I can post a video of how samplers like the great Emulator X chops and chooses loop points, or even Studio One / Sample One works, if needed for clarity..
Last edited by trusampler on Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

Here's what Sample One XT does by default, you simply pick what method of Loop you want, and it's done.. You can choose All slices, then go in, and change whichever modes you want, but notice, the Loop is set to the Slices you created by default..

Sample One XT video > https://flashbackconnect.com/Default.as ... W3laXK6Ew2

Is this possible to Loop at the slices we already created within Vice 2, or do we have to go change them one by one? ?
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

Anyone in the know here , on how to change the loop settings to do what I mentioned above ??
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

I suggest you contact support: support@newsonicarts.com who will be able to help you. Thanks

Ok thanks, I'll try them.
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

E-mail sent.. :tu:

Update: Guess the version I had was out of date,so just waiting on the release,but sounds like it's been updated. :tu:
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

Return to “New Sonic Arts”