What are you hoping to see this NAMM season?

August 2019 is the first KVR Guitar Month so here's a new forum for discussion of all things guitar!
KVRian
1393 posts since 27 Aug, 2004

Post Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:05 am

So the show itself is cancelled, but the announcements are still happening. What are you looking forward to?

It's been 4 years since line 6 announced Helix, it would be nice to see what a new generation might bring.

I'd also like to see more about the Boss Tone Bender.
Even if the piano player can't play, keep the party going.
http://www.soundclick.com/mumpcake
https://mumpfucious.wordpress.com/

addled muppet weed
75228 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Post Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:14 am

not sure, but game changer have been fun to keep an eye on even if not looking for a purchase. very interesting ideas and concepts :tu:

the more boutique pedal stuff is where my interest usually lies. although i do then often see some nice bits pop up elsewhere, but i am not waiting for anything in particular (guitar or otherwise)
mainly because i don't know what im missing till i see it :hihi:

KVRist
98 posts since 2 Mar, 2017

Post Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:07 am

I saw that Epiphone has a new Nancy Wilson signature guitar, based on the Nighthawk. Unfortunately it is a 2 pickup design, and I really like the high output single coil on mine.

It would also be really cool if EHX could put all of their 9 series emulations into one box and make it programmable with MIDI control.

I'd also like to see a new MFX from Boss or Line 6.

addled muppet weed
75228 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Post Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:21 am

Magic Russ wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:07 am
I saw that Epiphone has a new Nancy Wilson signature guitar, based on the Nighthawk. Unfortunately it is a 2 pickup design, and I really like the high output single coil on mine.

It would also be really cool if EHX could put all of their 9 series emulations into one box and make it programmable with MIDI control.

I'd also like to see a new MFX from Boss or Line 6.
reg ehx, i always enjoy seeing mike the old guy, legend!
he's exactly what you expect him to be :hihi: :D

(great products too, definitely the more interesting of the old guard of fx manufacturers. :tu: )

KVRAF
5852 posts since 20 Jan, 2008

Post Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:30 am

I'd love to see yamaha come out with a bluetooth footpedal for THR's and a distortion/overdrive effect in the signal chain.
Synapse Audio Dune 3 I'm in love

Return to “Guitars”