Reason+ = subscription model (20€ month)

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

WasteLand wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:12 amon the other end, of cours it depends on when reason 12 comes out, the investment you make, is for making music.. so, the math, is very personal i believe.
Yes, I'm just saying the option is there, not that I personally would use it.

For my workflow subscriptions don't make sense, unless they were for a day or even hours (but priced accordingly), because I never know if & when I'll have time - and inspiration - for working on music :)
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

antic604 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:46 am
MuzikFreq wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:03 amSo does that make Reason+ just a soundpack subscription for people who already have suite?
Remember that Reason+ ALSO inculdes the most up-to-date version of Reason DAW and Rack Plugin, so there's no upgrade cost involved going forward - you're always on current version. You could sell your Suite right now and fund 1-1.5 years of Reason+ with that.
I quite like the thought of owning the license though.
While sure I can fund it I don't mind paying an upgrade fee.
The RE Subscription at the $29/mo mark takes around 9 or so years before the cost equals out and Having only $1600 worth of extensions gives another $1400 before it caps out.
With that said, upgrading the license to current versions is not all that bad and I would still have all the most recent official plugins

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”