Drum Machines!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Halonmusic wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:30 am
Dencheg wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:59 am
Halonmusic wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:28 am ^ Also Psychic Modulation Construct. I love that one. Also TS-808 by Tactile Sounds is a mighty fine drum synth
Ugh, apparenly it’s discontinued, I didn’t get to check it. Is it replaced by PulseCode, or just gone?
Oh its discontinued? I didnt notice that sorry. Got it for free years ago. I dont think PulseCode is a replacement since PulseCode is sample based and Construct is using synthesis but i could be wrong. If you have bought anything from Psychic Modulation maybe send him an e-mail and ask if you still can get Construct anyway?
He mentioned doing a full native version around the beta got the native version of phonec. I'm not sure how interested he was he just said "I'll look into it later" or something along those lines. I'd love a new 64-bit cross platform version of construct.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

There's an extensive thread on drum machines available somewhere already in the Instruments forum--worth looking up.

I actually quite liked audiodamage tattoo but apparently it sold like shit so it's not coming back

Bitwig's Bass-08 is really good, and I'm using it. <3

I want the Acidlab Miami
https://acidlab.de
Bitwig Certified Trainer

miami is dope.

Ah_Dziz wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:23 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:30 am
Dencheg wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:59 am
Halonmusic wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:28 am ^ Also Psychic Modulation Construct. I love that one. Also TS-808 by Tactile Sounds is a mighty fine drum synth
Ugh, apparenly it’s discontinued, I didn’t get to check it. Is it replaced by PulseCode, or just gone?
Oh its discontinued? I didnt notice that sorry. Got it for free years ago. I dont think PulseCode is a replacement since PulseCode is sample based and Construct is using synthesis but i could be wrong. If you have bought anything from Psychic Modulation maybe send him an e-mail and ask if you still can get Construct anyway?
He mentioned doing a full native version around the beta got the native version of phonec. I'm not sure how interested he was he just said "I'll look into it later" or something along those lines. I'd love a new 64-bit cross platform version of construct.
Ah, i see. I suppose a 64bit cross platform will never happen then.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Dasheesh wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:56 am I did a damn thing and bought RP Punch.
Have you upgraded to Punch 2 ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BEe9huc63k

e@rs wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:49 am Psychic Modulation PulseCode. And... don't make the mistake to judge it solely by the (lacklustre) GUI. :wink:
Well what do you know? I bought the entire Psychic Modulation bundle and focused on the synths and effects and never even opened PulseCode. Must investigate.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

:ud: I tried all the PM stuff and only found interest in PulseCode (and its additional expansions).

EDIT: That changed in the meantime: I'm very close to owning everything in their shop.
Last edited by e@rs on Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

mrsugmad wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:54 am
Dasheesh wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:56 am I did a damn thing and bought RP Punch.
Have you upgraded to Punch 2 ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BEe9huc63k
i bought punch and it went on sale like the next day lol. i have been looking for an upgrade path to punch 2, but i don't see one yet? not sure there is one.

scratch that... it's mentioned on the rob papen website when you go to buy punch 2. it gives you an update path at that time.

wait, are punch and punch-BD two different things? i still don't have an update path. i think i'm confused with all the products... but i don't see an update path request available in my account so....

e@rs wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:25 am :ud: I tried all the PM stuff and only found interest in PulseCode (and its additional expansions).
I bought PusleCode recently. What a great little drum machine and you get a lot of options for layering the sound (considering what type of drum machine it is). You can make it sound damn big with minimal tweaking. :)

masterhiggins wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:06 pm I used to use tremor until fxpansion discontinued it like a buncha bitches. Incredible sequencer and modulation. It was a real performance drum synth.
and i still dont get it why the abandoned it. i still use it from time to time despite the demo limits ;D

but i recommend stix, geist2, heartbeat, drumazon, nepheton, punch (punch-bd is jsut the bassdrum thing), drumcomputer

Do any of all the plugins by ROB PAPEN qualify for the
EXPLORER 6 UPGRADE FOR OWNERS OF 2 ROB PAPEN PLUGINS

including for example : PUNCH-BD & Rob Papen RP-Distort or Delay ??

thx for replying :help:
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

Return to “Instruments”