Logic pro and APC40MKII

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi,

I currently use my APC40 with Bitwig but as Logic comes now with a session view, is there a way to use the ACP with it.
I know I can assign one buy one APC pads to live clips but there is no color feedback on the APC pads and it is not viable for a live act.

Is there a script for this, a kind of midi feedback for the colors ?

afaik, only novation launchpads have integration with logic. You can probably assign the apc’s midi messages to functions in logic however, which might be better than nothing. Open the key commands window and you’ll see the assign button on the lower half on the right.

thermal wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:31 pm afaik, only novation launchpads have integration with logic. You can probably assign the apc’s midi messages to functions in logic however, which might be better than nothing. Open the key commands window and you’ll see the assign button on the lower half on the right.
Yes, i can assign pads to midi controler but other issue in Logic tracks are horizontally layed out but in APC, they are vertically.

If you happen to have an iPad, Logic Remote app works very well...

pdxindy wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:12 pm If you happen to have an iPad, Logic Remote app works very well...
It used to work with catalina but since I updgraded to Bigsur, I can no more connect Ipad via USB, only via wifi ? I saw several complains about this issue !
Anyway that's 2 different thinks, not the same feeling to use an hardware controler and an Ipad.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”