is NI guitar rig pro 6 worth an upgrade from 5?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm wondering what I really get upgrading? My price would be $100 but I can't imagine what real advantages there are to upgrading really. Would love feedback from you all about this.

Thanks for any opinions,

Greg

Not for the new amps, but if you don't already own all of the included NI fx then its a pretty good deal as it includes Crush pack, Mod Pack, RAUM, the Softube stuff etc. Of course if you already have Komplete then you may have most of the new stuff already!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:41 pm Not for the new amps, but if you don't already own all of the included NI fx then its a pretty good deal as it includes Crush pack, Mod Pack, RAUM, the Softube stuff etc. Of course if you already have Komplete then you may have most of the new stuff already!
Glad I asked, thank you! yeh, I do have Komplete. Been stuck on one preset in 5 anyways (Lotta Love - MC)

No worries, worth keeping an eye on as they have the new circuit modelling tech....they just need to use it now and make some new amps :wink:
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Return to “Effects”