One Synth Challenge #147: Any Full Bucket Music Synth Challenge (schiing Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well done the top 5 :tu: :tu: - excellent music all round, you are all winners in my mind - the biggest winner is FB for the great synths. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Just so you know, I used the 5 bin for my "top" tunes. Then graded the rest between the 2-4 bins! If you got a 2, it's just because in my mind you didn't score as highly as a 3! With the variety of synths used, my 2-5 scaling was all "relative"! Personal preference for the music did come into it - I did try to be as objective as I could for most of the "technical elements" of all the tracks.

dB

Good job all.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Thanks for your votes! :hail: I'll choose Audio Thing - Outer Space as a prize. Sorry for delay. Currently working as a lawyer, also as a soldier I have my military training on some of the weekends. Been feeling burned out lately. :scared:

Congrats to the winners! Some really creative work all around.

Thanks all for choosing me as third in this challenge! :hyper:
I’m curious: could I also choose the Audio Thing offer, like Mr Karolus did? If so, I’ll take it. If that is not possible, I choose the SoundGym : 6 Month Subscription

Congrats to shiing :tu:

Glad to see, that one of my favs could win. And also a big :clap: to MrKarolus, ThePresent and simanus for their top places!
For me, my track was an experiment, to try something else. And I am more than happy to see that the majority of you like it too. The 4th place is more than I could hope. Thanx for all those points I got!

I will take no price - thanx!
soundcloud.com/photonic-1

Great job!
Last edited by z.prime on Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

This could use some explanation to first time OSC’ers? :D

z.prime wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:24 pm OMG how could you all vote me so low? I spent 2 hours making a track. I didn't bother with any sound design, but you should recognize the music is the best when you hear it. Or when you see my name. Because I am the best. 2 hour tracks for the win.Image
Maybe if it had lasted two hours, then it would have beaten us all into submission! Two Hour Tracks For The Win!!!!

Big Thanks to Bjorn and his Bucket Full of groovy synths!

This was a fun one, Congrats to the winners, and thanks to all you guys for voting me almost halfway up the list!

Congrats winners! & thanks to Full Bucket.

Well done to the victors! Thanks to Full Bucket for the awesome synths and, as always, our hosts for the... hosting.

And thanks to everyone who took part.

o

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to Full Bucket for giving all those excellent synths for free.

:clap: Congrats to the winners :clap:
Well done tracks for my ears with the great synth from Björn
Have a great day
Kraftraum
https://soundcloud.com/kraftraum
-8<-------------------
Take it or break it!

Return to “Instruments”