OXI Sequencer: Ultimate Hardware Step Sequencer with Midi, Bluetooth, USB, CV etc

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Updated first post as no longer an Indiegogo Campaign (ended up over 1000% funded)

You can buy it and get full details here: https://oxiinstruments.com/

I love mine, replaced my Deluge!
Last edited by SLiC on Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

this is a piece of interesting gear but I don't have any need for CV .... that being said I can see the sequencer features is pretty strong.

Mind to share or PM me how to get it 397E ? And when will it ships out?

cowby wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 2:42 am this is a piece of interesting gear but I don't have any need for CV .... that being said I can see the sequencer features is pretty strong.

Mind to share or PM me how to get it 397E ? And when will it ships out?
That's a deal that came and went to gauge interest pretty early on. It's not transferrable
and will expire tomorrow I guess. You had to be in on it unfortunately. Still pretty attractive
at the regular price imo. :shrug: *Dec shipping is the schedule I believe.

Of course that's easy for me to say, having gotten the same deal.

The campaign is now at almost E200K so it is likely the price will also include a free case.

The next stretch goals are:

A mini HDMI jack to 'pipe' all the CV outs through 1 cable so you can use a breakout box in your modular...(I have feeling this will definitely happen) and then the holly grail...velocity and pressure sensitive pads!

More backers please!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

https://youtu.be/-nXN7ND9ILo

Interesting early (possibly too early!) beta review video

Way too small for being useable by my hands. Looks like a toy.

For that price couldn't they make something in a more useable size?

GREAT NEWS for Eurorack/CV Fans!

The Pipe is definitely happening...I asked on their forum if it would happen if if it didn't reach the goal....this is from the Dev-

''Designers have confirmed that OXI One will come with the interface for the OXI Pipe''

Get them whilst you can, perfect size for fitting on a standard Doffer Euroracck case...now cable to CV heaven, or just unplug 1 cable to leave the patch connected and switch to something else (sequence over midi, Bluetooth or USB!)

_leras wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:43 am Way too small for being useable by my hands. Looks like a toy.

It's a sequencer, not drum pads for playing beats on? same size as Deluge and Polyend SEQ which are very popular (if you can actually get one!)

_leras wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:43 am Way too small for being useable by my hands. Looks like a toy.

Once I realized how small it was, I lost interest. Too tiny for me too. Small seems to be popular these days, but I wish it was at least 50% bigger...

Mine arrived 2 weeks ago and I absolutely adore it. My first reaction was on how well built it is. I haven't dived deep into it yet - but I was pleasantly surprised that the development team already included my feature request.
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

I am still waiting on mine despite being an early backer as I have also ordered the eurorack pipe module to ship at the same time ...I am hoping it will be very soon, cant wait- will be the heart of my Euro system (and looks fun with bluetooth and an ipad)!

Its arrived! Lovely, so pleased- my Euroracks new best friend, the Pipe is genius!

SLiC wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:41 pm Its arrived! Lovely, so pleased- my Euroracks new best friend, the Pipe is genius!

nice set up 8)

care to give us some feedback/info on why we might want to add this ourselves?
always looking for interesting sequencers and such to help make things more complex and interesting.
most i currently have are max 16 (32?) steps, so something longer could be good to add at some point...

Thanks- here is a better close up of the pipe module before I fitted it...

I don't really know where to start with why you may want it- the form factor appealed to me and it was super cheap with the pre-lunch campaign (I think its more like 500E now which is still good in my opinion)

It has a built in 8 hour rechargeable battery and is also Bluetooth midi and USB 3 - with the mini HDMI pipe I can go from configurable CV outputs (pitch, gate, LFO etc) to using it to sequence midi or even my iPad over Bluetooth and I just have to unplug 1 mini-HDMI cable to go portable (i can even leave the pipe module patched in the rack, its almost a pre-set!)

Metal case, solid nice feeling push encoders built like a tank, nice OLED display, nice illuminated pads (not velocity) and soooo many sequencing options and a small but very passionate and responsive team dedicated to bringing many more types of sequencing...these guys are for real, always posting on the forum and really listening to what people want...they have already said future updates will include Cartesian, Melodic Steps, Curve etc.

There is a lot on there site - https://oxiinstruments.com/ but highlights...

4 FULLY CONFIGURABLE SEQUENCERS - each one can be either:

MULTI -32 tracks with totally independent parameters: start-end steps, length, division, etc. Configurable MIDI outputs and scale note filtering.

CHORD- Chord function generator for easy creation of chord progressions.

POLY Total - up to 7 voices, 4 CC’s and plenty of parameters per step.

MONO -- Full control of a monophonic track with complete visualization of the melody

Plus....

HARMONIC MODE you can sequence other instruments to harmonically play with your chord progressions.
PERFORMATIVE KEYBOARD LAYOUTS
4 LFOS
4 LOOPERS
4 ARPEGGIATOR
8 FULLY ROUTABLE CVS
32 CC'S RECORDING
TONS OF RANDOMIZATION OPTIONS
EUCLIDEAN GENERATOR
ARRANGER MODE

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”