VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Softube Saturation Knob...

Simple and sweet...

Useful too :)
No auto tune...

Michey wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 2:07 pm
Ikaz7 wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:28 am I found that a lot of saturation plugins have lots of aliasing going on.
Thank you for that.

My name is Capt. Mick Sir, I'm with the InterPol (Intermodulation distortion Police).

We value honest citizens like yourself, who are helping us to obliterate as much of this despicable aural phenomenon. you, like 99% of the world's population, can hear all these holes and notches in our precious waveforms - and we are glad you do. so, thank YOU ! :tu:
Tappistry wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 7:54 am Some good suggestions already. Also:

Airwindows ToTape 5 - free
Please take notice :

The InterPol criminal division has conducted an analysis to this plug (actually, to a newer version) and found it unworthy due to some notches and holes in its resulting measured waveform. our researchers were hard-pressed finding any meaningful AURAL difference but nevertheless - the picture speaks for itself. and if I were to quote the guy who produced the picture below : "it is not a plug I would ever use".

Here is the resulting waveform :

A search warrant has been issued to hunt down Mr. Chris Johnson, the coder of this plug. last we heard he's escaped to Latin America (specifically : British Columbia). sources tell us that most likely he will be sentenced to 99 years in prison, painting pictures with straight line frequency plots AND coding LINEAR response plugins ONLY.

If any of you guys find more pictures like the one above, LITTERING our impeccable aural world, don't hesitate and call us. call ME.

Thanks again for your hard work

Mick

:hihi:
Dafuq :clap: :lol:

Return to “Effects”