Am I allowed to share My mockups?

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm done designing the plug-in. It looks cool and I wonder if I'm allowed to share the mockups and explanation of workings, or does this affect the guidelines. If it's not ok, that's fine.

Please let Me know.

I had read the rules btw and it's not that I'm stirring the pot - It's just that we're in the midst of this pandemic makes us all a bit annoyed in general. I just thought if maybe this year if we could; as developers try and get some excitement revving up it'd be cool, even early - maybe even especially early.

These are hard times and there's a lot of empty promises out there in general, in the world day to day. Videos, demonstrations, exciting things like this, fanfare and what have you; it would be something. I mean I use flowstone, but I make good stuff - It's not likely I could win anyways; but maybe at least we could have fun doing it. If people competing have the money to make big budget youtube videos to promote their entry, I say - It'd be amusing and something to distract Me from the news and solitude.

I could start up My cheap webcam and talk all about My new amazing plug-in and whatnot; I dare to dream in these hard times :). But I think it's hard for most to dream about anything theoretical at this point.

Think it'd go against the bolded rule (specifically with the first point) - "Design and testing must be done in private"

Yeah, totally right I guess, covid be damned lol :).

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”