vurt - random chaotic nonsense. (retro)(nsfi)(4 mins thereabouts)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

random chaotic nonsense. :party: :ud:

different. because i can :)

Some cool sounds in there as usual. :) I like the kinda industrial vibe of this one.
Fugue State Audio - plugins, samples, etc.
Support the Union of Musicians and Allied Workers

Awww man... that's frigging awesome...

I've not listened to any thing from you for a while... not known you use percussion before,
so you have me with this one... I do like a bit (ok, a lot) of pumping... ;)

and yes... "you can"
:tu:

synthgeek wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 8:25 pm Some cool sounds in there as usual. :) I like the kinda industrial vibe of this one.
cheers :)

i do like a lot of industrial, but usually the less, beaty rhythmic ebm stuff, more the tg/coil/cabaret voltaire noise stuff. but you have to shake it a bit occasionally :D

toonertik wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 8:45 pm Awww man... that's frigging awesome...

I've not listened to any thing from you for a while... not known you use percussion before,
so you have me with this one... I do like a bit (ok, a lot) of pumping... ;)

and yes... "you can"
:tu:
im not one for perc usually, not great at programming, ends up sounding boring and repetitive, but, programming a few loops, then firing off loops in the sampler and throwing fx on, i can do that :hihi:

like to do something different occasionally, not someone who can do the same thing all the time :zzz: my imagination wouldnt let me :ud:

glad you enjoyed, and more glad to see you around! been a while :hug:

vurt wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 8:52 pm
im not one for perc usually, not great at programming, ends up sounding boring and repetitive, but, programming a few loops, then firing off loops in the sampler and throwing fx on, i can do that :hihi:

like to do something different occasionally, not someone who can do the same thing all the time :zzz: my imagination wouldnt let me :ud:

glad you enjoyed, and more glad to see you around! been a while :hug:
Yup.. the programming... I use a quite a few trig/gate manipulators / abusers and mix G&T's from a variety of sources.. as the sequencers are all in sync, I can usually find a a few mixes that will work.. and give some rhythmic randomness... )))

Yes, one has to keep trying different directions.. I don't do "drones".. except that I do.. I just slice and dice them with envs, filters and LPGs etc.. (if the VCA's were always open, it would be droneing) but OMG,, the timbres )))

RE: been awhile..Yeah, having a hard time this last year... my dear old mum (96) is pretty fragile and weak these days... some internal mental mood swings like I've never been thru before and lack of regular "medicine"... :wink:
Last edited by toonertik on Mon May 24, 2021 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

toonertik wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 9:10 pm
RE: been awhile..Yeah, having a hard time this last year... my dear old mum (96) is pretty fragile and weak these days... some internal mental mood swings like I've never been thru before and lack of regular "medicine"... but I hope I have the latter under MY control now ;) ;) :band2: :party: :hihi:
yeah you mentioned last time your mum wasnt doing great :hug:
its hard i guess, because you know the inevitable, but it doesnt make it any easier.

ill always be around here if you ever need to unload in pm, i may not reply straight away, but if you ever need to "rage out" im quite ok with listening even if theres little i can actually do. :hug:

vurt wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 9:15 pm
toonertik wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 9:10 pm
RE: been awhile..Yeah, having a hard time this last year... my dear old mum (96) is pretty fragile and weak these days... some internal mental mood swings like I've never been thru before and lack of regular "medicine"... but I hope I have the latter under MY control now ;) ;) :band2: :party: :hihi:
yeah you mentioned last time your mum wasnt doing great :hug:
its hard i guess, because you know the inevitable, but it doesnt make it any easier.

ill always be around here if you ever need to unload in pm, i may not reply straight away, but if you ever need to "rage out" im quite ok with listening even if theres little i can actually do. :hug:
Really appreciate the pm offer.. :hug:
Yes.. we both know the inevitable.. just trying to keep her from a "home" for as long as possible and give some quality...
BTW>>>
Luckily my old mum still has her humor.. but oldies whinge so much.. when I call her an old "whinge bag" she just looks at me and rightfully gives me the "finger".. yeah.. we can still laugh together :lol:

:lol: she does sound awesome!

vurt wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 8:49 pm i do like a lot of industrial, but usually the less, beaty rhythmic ebm stuff, more the tg/coil/cabaret voltaire noise stuff. but you have to shake it a bit occasionally :D
Indeed. :)
Fugue State Audio - plugins, samples, etc.
Support the Union of Musicians and Allied Workers

Oh I like this. Has a nice vibe to it. Good stuff!
Image Image Image Image

tribal sounding with emulsifying darkness, the jungle mask people would be impressed. great ending.
about 15 yrs ago maybe longer I was experimenting with some oily video stuff and was looking for some help with noises. you put up a file for me which I added to the piece, pretty cool I have some vurt noises in that youtube vid.

man vurt... that is the hot shit :D :!:
(i always thought: man that boy should use some beats - and now: voila! really really nice...)

and btw... you know... the length is perfect :hihi:
it is better to have a track with some mistakes than a track without any soul
myself in 2022

synthgeek wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 9:30 pm
vurt wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 8:49 pm i do like a lot of industrial, but usually the less, beaty rhythmic ebm stuff, more the tg/coil/cabaret voltaire noise stuff. but you have to shake it a bit occasionally :D
Indeed. :)
:party:

sprnva wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 9:37 pm Oh I like this. Has a nice vibe to it. Good stuff!
cheers man 8)

Return to “Music Cafe”