sub bass enhancer plugin

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

looking for ideas for plugins to enhance the low end, I use bx subfilter for sub basslines and sometimes this does the trick but there are times when I need additional processing and have used thump to give a bit more dimension and harmonics. also wondering about suggestions for enhancing sub frequencies on the kickdrums, I have used subfilter on this too but found it messed with the eq balance of the top end of the kick too much when it added low end. what are your plugins you go to for sub bass enhancement on both kick and sub basslines?

MBassador; bx_boom; Clarisonix.

No plug ins necessary. You just need to eq properly. Check out warren huart on youtube who has good tips for low end
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

Brainworx bx_subsynth

bx_boom usually does the job for me on kick drums.

Yeah bx boom is great

ramseysounds wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 6:54 pm No plug ins necessary. You just need to eq properly.
You're right, but, just like with many of today's DAW features, it's sometimes handy to have that "few clicks" plugin, which gets you there faster.

⬆️ yeah but then people won’t learn how to eq properly

ramseysounds wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 8:50 pm ⬆️ yeah but then people won’t learn how to eq properly
I can EQ properly, but sometimes, if I know a certain plugin will do the job i'll use it. :ud:

already eq'ing the sub and the kick. when you work with bass heavy music (not rock music) you need to do a lot of processing. not just one thing to process your kicks and subs. you also need to compress the bass and kicks and in some instances also clip them. it's all part of sound design, it's a complex process that can't just be solved with a few clicks on eq.

Another sub bass enhancer worth mentiong is BassMint from Unfiltered Audio ... only $49.99 today at PA using the code MEMORIAL-4999

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... _mint.html

Waves Renaissance bass or waves submarine (different approaches).
Also PSP mixbass

ramseysounds wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 6:54 pm No plug ins necessary. You just need to eq properly. Check out warren huart on youtube who has good tips for low end
This. 👆🏻

+1 bx boom

but also EQ'ing should do the job (as this is what these plugins do, boost some of the frequencies - what can be done using EQ, as mentioned before) :tu:

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”