Should I get Diva if I already have Synthmaster?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Depends if you want it. But, of course, they're vastly different synths.

ThePresent wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:35 pm
kv331 wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:46 am SynthMaster has not focused on detailed analog modeling so far, so I'd say as the developer of SynthMaster, yes you should certainly get Diva, you won't be disappointed :)
Best and most friendly reply ever :tu:
No kidding.

The good thing is that Diva's demo last as long as you want. I think I had the Bazille demo on my computer for about a year before I finally bought it. I really don't understand demos with time limitations. Can't be good for sales.

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:41 pm The good thing is that Diva's demo last as long as you want. I think I had the Bazille demo on my computer for about a year before I finally bought it. I really don't understand demos with time limitations. Can't be good for sales.
Very very true!

Same here, I own most U-He synths and bought most of them after few months to few years of demoing.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Yeah, I also much prefer it when they're not time limited.

There are some plugins which I probably would buy, if I could demo them again now.

The best demo mode would be one where a female voice thanks me for trying the demo every 5 seconds, and during those 5-sec intervals, there is alternating white and pink noise, and random 11 out of the 12 keys per octave are muted, and of course the filter section is grayed out. There would be huge "Buy Me" banners popping up all over the GUI and after one minute my browser gets hijacked and directs me to the shopping cart where they have already placed 5 licenses and entered all my personal data including credit card number and security code :hihi:

kv331 wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:46 am SynthMaster has not focused on detailed analog modeling so far, so I'd say as the developer of SynthMaster, yes you should certainly get Diva, you won't be disappointed :)
The kind of reply that makes me even more confident about having the Synthmaster Everything Bundle. Also, congrats on the release of the Synthmaster IOS app, it looks great! Can't wait for NAMM 2022... :tu:

e-crooner wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:15 pm The best demo mode would be one where a female voice thanks me for trying the demo every 5 seconds, and during those 5-sec intervals, there is alternating white and pink noise, and random 11 out of the 12 keys per octave are muted, and of course the filter section is grayed out. There would be huge "Buy Me" banners popping up all over the GUI and after one minute my browser gets hijacked and directs me to the shopping cart where they have already placed 5 licenses and entered all my personal data including credit card number and security code :hihi:
Madre de Dios! good thing you're not a developer...are you? :pray: :hihi:
Session guitarist and music producer from Venezuela
One of my old demos: (Scarbee and Overloud)
https://bit.ly/3mDq0D3

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:41 pm The good thing is that Diva's demo last as long as you want. I think I had the Bazille demo on my computer for about a year before I finally bought it. I really don't understand demos with time limitations. Can't be good for sales.
Yes! I agree totally. UJAM's trial policy is great!, a whole month with no limitations of any type, which is more than enough for me. I really dislike a demo which every minute there are noises and parades in the street, or silences, or grayed out important features which cut the inspiration necessary to convince oneself of the need for the plugin.

A developer friend of a very well known company told me that sales have multiplied since they suspended the aggressive policies of their software trials since two years ago.
Session guitarist and music producer from Venezuela
One of my old demos: (Scarbee and Overloud)
https://bit.ly/3mDq0D3

Return to “Instruments”