Things guitar salesmen say

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wow that guitar looks great on you.

Just keep walking don't look at model x it's way too cool for you.

This amp changes everything it can change you.

Wow I've never heard you play like that it must be the guitar. You'll never have a second chance to buy it if you don't act now.

Your wife will love it.
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

"Nice boots! Are those snakeskin?" is a Guitar Center classic.
Wait... loot _then_ burn? D'oh!

“yeah, I’ll be with you in an hour” - Guitar Center sales guy
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

'Yeah, it's very versatile, you could play anything in any style on that', as he points out the BC Rich.

These are great, I have one myself.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

- "this amp goes to eleven" ;)

"That fret buzz will be fine, it just needs playing in a bit."

donkey tugger wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:25 am 'Yeah, it's very versatile, you could play anything in any style on that', as he points out the BC Rich.
I play loads of styles on my BC Rich. Ok, I might play them badly, but I try!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

sir, can you please stop hitting the strings with drum sticks.

f**king hell turn it down.

no, we don't have any of them in purple.

you are always here but i've never seen you buy anything, you damn hobo!
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

it's awesome lol but kids under 40 say that about everything these days lol... even themselves
"There is no strength in numbers... have no such misconception... but when you need me be assured I won't be far away."

You want strings with that ?

harryupbabble wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:45 pm you are always here but i've never seen you buy anything, you damn hobo!
When I was a kid it was mostly "Are you going to buy anything" and occassionally I'd be thrown out of places for just looking too long. The one store that was the no hassle place when I was young and broke became my one store where I did the majority of my brick and mortar purchasing purposes. I'd always feel guilty if I bought from someone else. A little bit of kindness goes a long way in loyalty.
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

Look, don't touch.

morelia wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:55 am These are great, I have one myself.
Used it in the studio last week!
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

Return to “Guitars”