Phuturetone GR-8 V/A Synth (KVR Dev Challenge)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
GR-8

v1o wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:54 am Phuturetone flys under the radar as developer. I first heard of him when he released 303, 808 and 909 refills that sounded really convincing using just standard Reason devices. Shortly after that he started releasing NI Reaktor synths and those are all must haves.
And let's not forget Phutura, an Alpha Juno clone, which was abandoned unfortunately. Version 2 only exists as Reaktor Ensemble, but no as a self-contained plugin.

This synth is just excellent. And yet, God knows, I saw a few hundred pass by. It is clear and easily "tinkered with".
The arp sounds are impeccable for playing "Berlin School music".
The only downside and not the least: almost all sounds other than arp are only present by name. Not a sound comes out.
Under win 10

Hmmm... that's not something I've experienced. Have you tried any of the third party patches? You can find them here - https://www.kvraudio.com/product/gr-8-b ... /downloads
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Return to “Instruments”