Korg Collection 3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
KORG Collection

Nevermind, got my answer in the Wavestation thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=568719

Is anybody else having problems with Korg Software Pass? Since a few days it takes ages to log in and doesn’t allow me to install new software. I have tried a fresh install on 3 separate computers (Mojave and Monterey). Same problem. Any idea what the issue might be?

Same here, haven't tried to install software, but takes me over a minute to log in. I'm on Catalina.

Same for me on Windows 10.

Korg Software Pass 1.1.7 took about a minute to get itself signed in today, on Windows 10. A bit longer than usual.

But all Korg Collection 3 plugins are still showing as installed.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Just tried now on W10 and it took a little longer than usual but nothing major. Maybe 10 seconds maximum.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Existing installations are ok despite very long log in times (over a minute) but no new installations are possible. Has anybody tried installing these plugins over the past couple of days?

I just bought a new computer yesterday, mac with m1 processor. Tried to install my Korg Collection. It does not work at all with the korg software pass... I’ve been able to do it by downloading each installers, but even with that i can’t use them because I need to activate them with the korg Software pass, and the activate button does not work as well...

callaghansan wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:27 pm I just bought a new computer yesterday, mac with m1 processor. Tried to install my Korg Collection. It does not work at all with the korg software pass... I’ve been able to do it by downloading each installers, but even with that i can’t use them because I need to activate them with the korg Software pass, and the activate button does not work as well...
That’s odd because their OS Compatibility chart says it’s compatible via Rosetta 2
https://www.korg.com/download/global/su ... ORG_en.pdf

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

I tried a fresh install on a 2014 i7 Mac Mini with a dual boot system. Korg Software Pass is not working, either on Mojave or on Monterey. No new titles can be activated although the software works fine in demo mode.

I tried again this morning to launch Korg Sofware Pass and everything went fine (able to download and activate) while yesterday it was impossible.... So I guess it was a bug on Korg side which has been solved now.

Confirmed. All is working properly now. Must have been a problem with the Korg server.

I’m getting an error message when clicking on the try demo button. Says “cannot start downloading file”

Korg Software Pass (1.1.6 — the latest version) is still working here, but takes significantly longer to actually connect and show my instruments than before. Previously it would be ready within a few seconds; now it takes over a minute. I just tried launching it a second time and it took over a minute again.

I suspect it doesn't matter what computer or OS you're using; the service itself is just slow.
Stormchild

Does this bundle still cannot be resale?

Return to “Instruments”