Windows 11 drivers for audio interfaces

Configure and optimize you computer for Audio.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Pictus wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:24 pm The Win 11 AMD bug exists and it is already fixed in the BETA version.
I hope they actually fix it, cause if they continue in this way your Ryzen CPU will downgrade to the previous gen. :hihi:

In our own testing, a Ryzen 7 2700X "Pinnacle Ridge" processor, which typically posts an L3 cache latency of 10 ns, was tested to show a latency of 17 ns. This was made much worse with the October 12 "patch Tuesday" update, driving up the latency to 31.9 ns. "
https://www.techpowerup.com/287786/firs ... -fix-dates

Calm down and wait until 2023.
Maybe by this time all drivers will be updated.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Kr3eM wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:37 pm I hope they actually fix it, cause if they continue in this way your Ryzen CPU will downgrade to the previous gen. :hihi:
The patch for the Preferred Cores (UEFI-CPPC2) bug will be released on October 21. The L3 cache latency bug will be fixed through the Windows Update channel, its release is scheduled for October 19.

Pictus wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:16 pm
Kr3eM wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:37 pm I hope they actually fix it, cause if they continue in this way your Ryzen CPU will downgrade to the previous gen. :hihi:
The patch for the Preferred Cores (UEFI-CPPC2) bug will be released on October 21. The L3 cache latency bug will be fixed through the Windows Update channel, its release is scheduled for October 19.
I know (it was written in the article and one of the reason I included the link), it was just a poor attempt at a joke.... I mean, people said it's fixed and then the the first official patch made it even worse according to techpowerup... hence my previous gen joke. I personally have nothing invested in this, I'm not running win11.

Return to “Computer Setup and System Configuration”