Air Guitar Strings For sale £5

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just seen this on facebook marketplace a bargain at £5.00 https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/it ... pe=general
Why the hell did I come back to this God forsaken forum? :dog:

just 6s or they do 12s for a fiver too?

I got a garage full of DVD rewinders if anyone is interested? :shrug:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

vurt wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:37 pm just 6s or they do 12s for a fiver too?
One for all I think
Last edited by Henry Jimdrix on Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bombadil wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:38 pm I got a garage full of DVD rewinders if anyone is interested? :shrug:
You could ask Fred Flinstone he might be interested

Bombadil wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:38 pm I got a garage full of DVD rewinders if anyone is interested? :shrug:
ooh, i like a gadget.
do you have them for cds or blu rays too?

does it work with cds too? I got totes full of half played cds in my garage, which of course is really bad because cds dont have leaders to protect the recordings :hihi:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Anyone have one of those HB nr.2 rewinders for cassettes?

Saffran wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:10 am Anyone have one of those HB nr.2 rewinders for cassettes?
Just use a biro

Return to “Guitars”