Purchased instrument not received

Official support for: realitone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

4 days ago I bought the instrument "Realivox Blue" from Realitone. The amount was charged to my credit card. I was told that I would receive an order confirmation by email. But to date I have neither received an order confirmation nor the instrument I bought.
After one day I sent an email, but got no answer. Yesterday I sent a second email. But I did not receive an answer to that either.
The money is gone, but I didn't get anything for it.
Does anyone know what is going on with Realitone?

The problem has been solved. It was a blockage of the recipient's mail server.

Unfortunately, this happens more than I'd like, where our emails go into spam folders, or get blocked completely by email servers. We do periodic "black list" checks, to see if we're on the no-no list of the various spam-detection agencies (there are hundreds!) which email servers subscribe to, but it's impossible to keep up.

Even in my own case, I'm shocked at some of the emails that get blocked on the server side, including sometimes from my brother!

The solution is to do as Chris did and send us a followup email (or post here, or on Facebook or VI-Control) so that we can know our emails aren't getting through, and we can send through an alternate method.

Return to “Realitone”