Does Speedrum support multi-outs?

Official support for: apisoniclabs.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, does Speedrum support multiple outs? I don't see it listed, but I wanted to double-check.

Thanks!
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

I did a little more research, and found in your release thread the following note:

In VST, VST3 and AU plugin format for Windows, macOS and Linux.
16 stereo outputs.

I believe this is the answer I wanted to find out. :-) Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks!

P.S. You may want to note that on your web page. It's a pretty important feature! :-)
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

Yes, thanks, I believe it is already on the web page.

Edit: yes it is
"Every pad can be set to one of 16 available stereo outputs"

apisonic wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:47 pm Yes, thanks, I believe it is already on the web page.

Edit: yes it is
"Every pad can be set to one of 16 available stereo outputs"
You sir, are correct! :D I see it now! My mistake! :oops:

Return to “Apisonic Labs”