Reason 12 is here

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

killmaster wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:32 pm Is there a user library to upload and download user created Combinators?
Nowhere official.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

EnochLight wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:53 pm
killmaster wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:32 pm Is there a user library to upload and download user created Combinators?
Nowhere official.
I did find this here while googling:

https://forum.reasontalk.com/viewforum.php?f=69

killmaster wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:25 pm I did find this here while googling:

https://forum.reasontalk.com/viewforum.php?f=69
Ah, right - aside from there. :dog: :lol: Totally forgot we made that.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Looking forward to VST3 support finally! :-)

New update arrived but the GUI still disappears when loading a Sampletank 4 instrument sigh.

Maybe the next update.

Might just have to use it as a Rack plugin for now in Reaper.

https://ibb.co/Gsy2pNg

Smasha wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:01 pm New update arrived but the GUI still disappears when loading a Sampletank 4 instrument sigh.

Maybe the next update.

Might just have to use it as a Rack plugin for now in Reaper.

https://ibb.co/Gsy2pNg
I would try deleting the graphics cache and load Reason (DAW) again, and see if it still occurs...

I deleted Nvidia cache's in both roaming and local folders.

Still the same problem.

Is there a graphics cache folder within Reason?

Smasha wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:26 pm I deleted Nvidia cache's in both roaming and local folders.

Still the same problem.

Is there a graphics cache folder within Reason?
Not Nvidia - Reason's graphics cache. On Windows, it's located at:

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Propellerhead Software\Reason\GraphicsCache

Delete all of the contents inside of that folder to start over.

I found the Reason 12 graphics cache and deleted the contents.

Still the same problem.

When Sampletank 4 is loaded,Reason's GUI is fine,it is only when I load an instrument from within Sampletank 4,that the GUI's elements disappear.

Also turned Shader cache off in Nvidia's global settings,still the same problem.

Tried different refresh rates,still the same problem.
Given up at this stage.
Already sent a log file to Reason ages ago.

Ah well, it was worth a shot.

This latest update seems to have stopped the freezing and lag issues, at least for me.

Hi res graphics are still very inconsistent. Most devices seem to have hi res graphics but a few still don't eg Radical Piano, Klang, Humana and Pangea. I thought the rack was meant to be all hi res now but parts like the browser fonts and icons are still blurry. Transport seems crisper with the new release but parts of the sequencer are still blurry such as the M and S buttons and add track button.

aMUSEd wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:21 pm Hi res graphics are still very inconsistent. Most devices seem to have hi res graphics but a few still don't eg Radical Piano, Klang, Humana and Pangea. I thought the rack was meant to be all hi res now but parts like the browser fonts and icons are still blurry. Transport seems crisper with the new release but parts of the sequencer are still blurry such as the M and S buttons and add track button.
You need to remove them, and then re-install them. :wink:
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

THE INTRANCER wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:30 pm
aMUSEd wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:21 pm Hi res graphics are still very inconsistent. Most devices seem to have hi res graphics but a few still don't eg Radical Piano, Klang, Humana and Pangea. I thought the rack was meant to be all hi res now but parts like the browser fonts and icons are still blurry. Transport seems crisper with the new release but parts of the sequencer are still blurry such as the M and S buttons and add track button.
You need to remove them, and then re-install them. :wink:
How? These are all built-in devices, not REs.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”