VCV Rack 2

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A teaser for the upcoming VCV Rack 2....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk1yg9ib_oI

Woah.... :o That looks awesome. I like the night lit mode. :love:

Deadly I'm delighted its becoming a vst

What does it mean, "VST plugin included in VCV Studio Edition"? Paid version?

"studio version, here i come", wallet of a poor digital peasant nov 2021

Anything more useful, and more informal?

chk071 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:01 pm Anything more useful, and more informal?
its gonna be 99bucks for the vcv studio version to get the vst. thats the release price. its up to 149 after a while

Thanks. :)

Seems to be a fair price for what it offers.

chk071 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:05 pm Thanks. :)

Seems to be a fair price for what it offers.
absolutely. plus the tec-support for vcv! and 2355 free modules to date

WOW!! This video just made my day.

I have a physical modular system setup, but I still use VCV Rack quite heavily. I use it for quick experimentations, classes/courses, integration with my (hardware) modular structure (via Expert Sleepers ES-9), and many other things. I have been waiting for an update like this (design enhancements, better VST integration, etc.) for a long time.

There is one thing I wish it did that it might never do. That is to have more VCV (demo) versions of most (if not every) popular physical modules so that everyone can test modules out before purchasing the VCV version or the hardware version. They have some without the "demo" feature, which has helped me immensely, so I am thankful for that!

Thanks for sharing this video!!

I wonder what framework was used for the GUI? Juce? Hoping it's touch screen friendly.

ooh noice!

Softube should think about upgraiding their Modular usability. Because not having VST is what held be back from VCV. And i think with VCV2, Softube will loose a good portion of users.

Speaking of the GUI, I wonder what "dark room mode" is going to be like. How is it any different than just dimming down your screen? :hihi:

Blinq9 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:03 pm Speaking of the GUI, I wonder what "dark room mode" is going to be like. How is it any different than just dimming down your screen? :hihi:
the lights blink and wont dim along with your screen ;)

Return to “Modular Synthesis”