Whats The Best Value All In One Daw Solution Today ?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Logic

Passing Bye wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:36 pm Logic
I'll say goodbye for Logic. Maybe temporary, as I'm giving my Air M1 to my sister today.

I might buy a mini mac with a future Apple Silicon Chip as I loved the experience :)

Anyway, I think my workflow will change a little bit, and Studio One might be the centre of everything as I ordered a new Presonus interface (Studio 1810c) and also a DeepMind 12D. I noticed that S1 is performing great with their interfaces. So, might be Studio One Artist v5 is the best value for money as it comes free with any Presonus hardware purchase ;)

Lucky sister, to have so awesome brother! My sis is like that too! :love:

Have a blast with new toys brother! :party: :hug:

Passing Bye wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:38 pm Lucky sister, to have so awesome brother! My sis is like that too! :love:

Have a blast with new toys brother! :party: :hug:
Thank you :)
You too :hug:

Logic or Sonar / Cakewalk by BandLab

Logic

As an owner and user of many DAWs (almost all major DAWs except Reaper and DP) on both Mac and Windows, my vote goes to Logic, and second to Cakewalk. Sonar was my main DAW for many years and many versions, so I rate its value high for now being free. Logic is a great value for all the reasons mentioned (cost, number of free updates, included instruments and effects, number of features, etc.). This isn’t about which DAW I think is “the best” and they’re each tied to one OS so, yeah, it assumes that you’re already on one of those platforms to get the best bang for your buck.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Reaper and Bitwig. Both are available for Linux and both are built on powerful foundation.

In some ways: 1 year Reason+ subscription via PB's -50% deal (already gone...).

Hear me out :D For someone who never used Reason and isn't emotionally tied to that environment, company politics, etc. EUR110 gives you a full, very competent DAW, suite of pretty incredible instruments, MIDI & audio effects and a plugin that lets you run them in other DAWs. Sure, after a year you end up with nothing except for the project files you've created, but 1 year is a lot of time to learn the tools and to create several tracks, render them and archive the files. You still have your music and if you really need to access the source files you can hunt down a deal on another 1 year of sub or just buy a monthly access.
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”