Cableguys NoiseShaper: The Dynamic Noise Designer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
NoiseShaper ShaperBox

A few pages before someone had posted NoiseShaper screenshots prior to release .. in case anyone wondered, that's the video where the leak came from (at 1h27min50):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZC63OiDh_U&t=5270s

It's a great video to watch! It's German, but even if you don't understand German it's great to listen to if you are into Robert Babicz' music.

Hi Jakob. Can you tell me please - is the €19 upgrade price when you own all the other shapers an intro offer or the permanent price?
Last edited by wltchris101 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wltchris101 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:30 am Hi Jakob. Can you tell me please - is the €19 upgrade price when you own all the other shapers an intro offer or the permanent price?
Upgrades to ShaperBox 2 Bundle are on intro offer right now as part of NoiseShaper launch, so yes, €19 is the intro offer.

Ah, OK, thanks. Can you tell me for how long that intro price lasts please?

wltchris101 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:55 am Ah, OK, thanks. Can you tell me for how long that intro price lasts please?
It will run for 4 weeks, at least :tu:

Great. Thanks Lee.

This is a pretty cool tool addition, thank you

Love it so far. With loading custom samples it has sooo many potential creative uses... Great addition to shaperbox, though I still hope pitch shaper comes next.
Music, just like tortilla, is no fun without a bit of "cheese". :clown:
soundcloud.com/vertlain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIBudrDDdHo

More fun then a barrel full of sparking droids.

It's Cableguys' revenge for Devious Machines treading on their ground with Duck.

Really loving the most recent update to ShaperBox and NoiseShaper is proving to be a useful addition. It's great for processing synthetic drum loops and adds another element for special vocal effects. I also enjoy the very slick and modern GUI, especially the colors your team picked. Add to that some excellent customer service and I'm happy I picked this plugin up during last year's holiday sale. It's been a wonderful Swiss army knife for my sound design projects, so thank you. Mad respect!!

Bought. Still really need a pitch shaper though.

Bought. Still really need a reverb though.

Bought. Still really need a granular though.

We're already working on the next Shapers! But please don't be disappointed if it takes a bit..we take our time and get things right (in endless meetings, listening sessions, DSP tweakings...).

Return to “Effects”