Izotope nectar 3 vocal assistant won't work in Elements

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
b.calver@btinternet.com
KVRer
1 posts since 23 Oct, 2021

Post Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:44 am

I can load nectar 3 and get a visual display of the track i want to use the effect on so i know the input and output are set correctly but nectar 3 has a vocal assistant that 'listens' to the track and makes suggestions for the best settings. works fine as a standalone in my DAW but when loaded in Elements the vocal assistant doesn't work - keeps saying 'waiting for you to play audio'. any suggestions? I can manually adjust any setting i like but the vocal assistant is a great feature. only workaround i can think of is to use nectar 3 in my DAW - PG Music RealBand, note the settings then load nectar 3 into Elements and manually set it.

I am only using Elements because in RealBand nectar 3 forgets the settings and reverts to default every time you open the vst plugin window. nectar 3 'saves' in Elements but the vocal assistant won't work. either way i'm not getting the full funtionality.

pantoum
KVRist
39 posts since 5 Mar, 2008

Post Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:46 pm

I'm having the same issue. Bought their holiday bundle. Put in a ticket to their support and they said to install it in safe mode. That did not work. Still says "waiting for audio".

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”