zebra 3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've been reliably informed by someone working behind the scenes of a new development codename.

Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Thought the new codename has been TheBra (German accent required)

I believe Urs has lie about a version 3 that will never come.
I'm waiting more than 10 years and nothing happend.No screenshot just nothing.
And always excuses why and why not.
Not serious Mr Heckmann!

Yet it still finds its way in to albums & movie soundtracks
Poor you
Don't feed the gators,y'all
https://m.soundcloud.com/tonedeadj

OrionAlpha101 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:05 pm I believe Urs has lie about a version 3 that will never come.
Not serious Mr Heckmann!
So if he lied about a version 3 that will NEVER come = it will come
It's called a double negative = +
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

OrionAlpha101 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:05 pm I believe Urs has lie about a version 3 that will never come.
Not serious Mr Heckmann!
Well, that's not very fair, is it?

Not serious Mr Heckmann!
here, have a :hug: to cheer you up.

Sorry but waiting for nothing is not fair.
In 2010 on music messe I'm the one who told him and Howard to make a dark zebra!
And also we talk about the version 3.
I'm getting older Urs so were are the news about the promised version 3 ,12 Years ago :help:

Another Patch Collection from Hans?Still waiting.

OrionAlpha101 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:36 pm Sorry but waiting for nothing is not fair.
In 2010 on music messe I'm the one who told him and Howard to make a dark zebra!
I'm getting older Urs so were are the news about the promised version 3 ,12 Years ago :help:

youre hans zimmer?

OrionAlpha101 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:36 pm Sorry but waiting for nothing is not fair.

Actually Zebra3 was almost released in 2015 but the first beta turned out to be so addictive that people couldn't stop making patches for it even to get a sleep or eat something. When few beta testers died of starvation and the lack of sleep Urs had to close the project.

After that Urs made the Cat VSTi which was deliberately stripped down in features but it turned out it had the same effect so it was never publicly released as well.

The distribitives are still stored in some secred place in Berlin.

After that Urs figured out how to make a good use of this effect to decrease the population of EDM makers and released Hive 2.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

DJErmac wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:58 pm By the way, this weekend I’m going to receive members of my family. I’m looking for a good Zebra2 recipe please.
U-He website proposes none.
Hmm, receiving members of your family? Either they're royalty or are coming in a container via a large cargo ship. If the former, z2 will be of suitable delicacy. If the latter, they'll be hungry enough to eat anything. :hihi:
I started on Logic 5 with a PowerBook G4 550Mhz. I now have a MacBook Air M1 and it's ~165x faster! So, why is my music not proportionally better? :(

Zebra-Life 3 anyone? :D

syntonica wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:06 pm
DJErmac wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:58 pm By the way, this weekend I’m going to receive members of my family. I’m looking for a good Zebra2 recipe please.
Hmm, receiving members of your family? Either they're royalty or are coming in a container via a large cargo ship. If the former, z2 will be of suitable delicacy. If the latter, they'll be hungry enough to eat anything. :hihi:
We’ve eaten a whole herd of Zebra2 for dinner. My family said the meat was lacking a little something. Looking forward to the v3 upgrade.
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

martinjuenke wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:21 pm Thought the new codename has been TheBra (German accent required)
That made me lol :lol: :lol:
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

DJErmac wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:03 pm
syntonica wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:06 pm
We’ve eaten a whole herd of Zebra2 for dinner. My family said the meat was lacking a little something. Looking forward to the v3 upgrade.
Should have served the Dark Zebra. But then you'd have to invite that Diva...l
I started on Logic 5 with a PowerBook G4 550Mhz. I now have a MacBook Air M1 and it's ~165x faster! So, why is my music not proportionally better? :(

Return to “Instruments”