Synapse Audio - Dune 3.5 Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Regarding skins, here's one for those who are looking for something completely different:
https://killihu.vstskins.com/duneton/

This one is ready for v3.5 as well.

Richard
Synapse Audio Software - www.synapse-audio.com

Richard_Synapse wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:13 pm Regarding skins, here's one for those who are looking for something completely different:

Richard
nice! (and nice that you're supporting these things).

Teksonik wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:34 pm On the subject of skins I've been using this mashup which uses elements from the factory skins and some work from several other users.

If anyone wants to give it a go I can post a link but it only comes in the Large size. I'm working on a blue version and maybe some other colors as well.

D3 Orange.png
Looks really nice! :)

Richard

Seems like this new release fixed an automation bug with Reason and I couldn't be more happier. Reason crashed when I tried to record new automation lanes while the same track had already several automated parameters. It happened with multi layer patches more frequently. Now it's working fine in both Reason 10 and 11, or at least I could not reproduce the bug with a lot of automated parameters per instance (>8). Thank you for the update!

Richard_Synapse wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:18 pm Looks really nice! :)
Richard
Thanks! All credit goes to the original artists. I just do a little editing here and there. I'd be happy to share although I don't know how Mikael feels about it...

I did a blue version today as well if anyone is interested. Again only the Large version so far:

D3 Blue.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I agree, that front browser is KILLER

Look at it again. No I mean really look at it again. Think it through all the way and you'll quickly find it's a horrible concept. :wink:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

@Teksonik - I absolutely dig the blue on the dark background. It's easy on the eyes and it has the sleek, modern style I could look at for hours. :tu:

Yes I think I could look at it for quite some time without eye fatigue. Do you only use the Large size skin ?

That's the only size it comes in now since that's the only size I use. I'll look into making all four sizes but it may be awhile.

If there are no objections from Synapse I can upload them somewhere.

Richard_Synapse wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:13 pm Regarding skins, here's one for those who are looking for something completely different:

Richard
nice ! i never got into dune cause i didn t like the Ui and the "workflow" this look a lot mroe suited for me

bjm4tt wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:33 pm Seems like this new release fixed an automation bug with Reason and I couldn't be more happier. Reason crashed when I tried to record new automation lanes while the same track had already several automated parameters. It happened with multi layer patches more frequently. Now it's working fine in both Reason 10 and 11, or at least I could not reproduce the bug with a lot of automated parameters per instance (>8). Thank you for the update!
True, thank you for the reminder, must add that to the changelog. There wasn't a whole lot to fix in v3.4, that was among the very few fixes in v3.5.

Richard

I recently discovered Dune. It's quite compelling, especially with the 3.5 updates. Any idea when the Black Friday sale will start?

Thanks for this wonderful update! Really love the new browser! :tu:

What I noticed:

1) In all three factory skins, some of the knobs that are bipolar have been (wrongly, I suppose) assigned to unipolar knob files.

2) In the FBBackground PNG of the Dark skin, there are two little "bugs" or "glitches" (see attachment).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kvmorgan wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:08 pm I recently discovered Dune. It's quite compelling, especially with the 3.5 updates. Any idea when the Black Friday sale will start?
I'm curious about this, too. Does the company normally do a bit of discounting for Black Friday?

Shane Sanders wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:06 pm
kvmorgan wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:08 pm I recently discovered Dune. It's quite compelling, especially with the 3.5 updates. Any idea when the Black Friday sale will start?
I'm curious about this, too. Does the company normally do a bit of discounting for Black Friday?
Yes, typically 30-40% IIRC.

Not sure if they are going to do it this year though.

Return to “Instruments”