What do you plan to get on BF 2021?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

On my wish list:

-NI Razor (when going on 50%)
-NI TRK-01 (when going on 50%)
-Arturia V collection 8 (just saw, it‘s now 99€ for me now, yes)
-Steinberg Absolute or at least Halion (when thy offer 50%)
-FF Volcano 3 (if they offer additional 25% this year)

What‘s on your list this year?

Eventide UltraTap, if going for $29.
*crossing fingers*

Already a what do you plan to get on BF thread going for a while.

viewtopic.php?p=8267032
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

What do you plan to get on BF 2021?

Birthday cake. "BF" is not just Black Friday, but Birthday of Foosnark. This will be my 50th. I will be in a small mountain town in the middle of nowhere, visiting my parents who I haven't seen since before the pandemic started.

As little as possible. Which usually means loads of stuff.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

foosnark wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:32 pm What do you plan to get on BF 2021?

Birthday cake. "BF" is not just Black Friday, but Birthday of Foosnark. This will be my 50th. I will be in a small mountain town in the middle of nowhere, visiting my parents who I haven't seen since before the pandemic started.
Oh, well Happy Birthday! (a bit early - I'll probably forget during the shopping frenzy :D ) Enjoy your 50th. We're not too far off in age - just had my 53th earlier this month. Cheers! :party: :hug:

PS I spent part of my birthday indoor skydiving (something I do regularly, having 'retired' from regular skydiving in 2007 (with 1837 jumps)) (hence the username)

SLiC wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:02 pm Already a what do you plan to get on BF thread going for a while.

viewtopic.php?p=8267032
Oops, this I missed :?

(to self) please no more of the same...

I did just pick up Mastering The Mix's Bassroom, only 25% off but I'm overdue getting it. It's not really like anything else, and I like the results. Also - and I know this is trivial, but the UI is insanely satisfying.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

I have to say... the Arturia crossgrade offers are quite tempting.

Gonna buy parts for a new workstation. May grab a Maschine+ if it goes on sale. Not really looking for much else. Might grab a few bits and pieces if they are tempting enough.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Soundtoys 6, Zebra 3, Stylus RMX 2, Logic 11 and hopefully I plan to pick up a few permanent subscription licenses too...

Wish me luck!

beely wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:28 pm Soundtoys 6, Zebra 3, Stylus RMX 2, Logic 11 and hopefully I plan to pick up a few permanent subscription licenses too...

Wish me luck!
Seems to get a zero catch for you :hihi:

so far, pleasantly not feeling any "must" buys just yet. After the past couple Black Fridays where I went nuts buying stuff, maybe this is progress for me :D

Just got Heavyocity's Damage 2 on BF deal, and it's overwhelmingly great.

Next, and last, I'm waiting for BF deal on Sugar-Byte's Aparillo.

Other desert cities is on offer so might get that on payday

Return to “Instruments”