Why is FL Studio so popular?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I agree kritikon, the number of tracks is important how? I dont finish a lot of tracks, in fact I dont care if I finish tracks, I enjoy playing and once I finish with a song I am done with it, I have no band, I aint selling my music but the key point is I am still making music and ater 50 years of playing guitar that hasnt changed.

I dont get this...some people are better, or can be judgemental simply because they finish more songs? You know I agree 100% that the old statement that FL is a kids toy is bogus, but the attitude in here is quite childish.

We have a new thread on FL, we have hammered to this point to death why it is popular, so much so we have reached the point that we took it to the playground with who finishes more tracks :roll:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

I think it is relevant in the present context because somebody who has only finished one track in the last year and not many more prior to that has come into this thread with the sole intention of criticizing a DAW that he never uses. This does tend to put peoples backs up a little.

Erisian wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:06 pm I think it is relevant in the present context because somebody who has only finished one track in the last year and not many more prior to that has come into this thread with the sole intention of criticizing a DAW that he never uses. This does tend to put peoples backs up a little.
Aye, especially when he asserted;
THE INTRANCER wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:19 am because it's not a confusing mess of a UI and far more intuitive to actually make music.
The number of songs thing was given as an indicator against that..

Hink wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:59 pm I agree kritikon, the number of tracks is important how? I dont finish a lot of tracks, in fact I dont care if I finish tracks, I enjoy playing and once I finish with a song I am done with it, I have no band, I aint selling my music but the key point is I am still making music and ater 50 years of playing guitar that hasnt changed.

I dont get this...some people are better, or can be judgemental simply because they finish more songs? You know I agree 100% that the old statement that FL is a kids toy is bogus, but the attitude in here is quite childish.

We have a new thread on FL, we have hammered to this point to death why it is popular, so much so we have reached the point that we took it to the playground with who finishes more tracks :roll:
evidence to refute a bullshit claim is all.
but i guess it's not important.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”