Dune 3.5 - 20+ Skins [Size: Huge]+ Extras - May 2022

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DUNE 3

I've been considering making additional Dune skins available as donation ware, but I first need to work on updating and assembling these skin packages so they are easily selectable and in a more packaged way. This is what I've in the past day returned to after my spell with the flu over the past week which was awful. Thankfully, I'm past the worst of it, with the past day or so recovering my energy. This will take a week or so to put together, although I've already started.

The new sets will be size 'Huge' only, with the vast majority having almost all the graphical elements of the skins changed entirely or partially changed from the default skins provided. Additional skins can be requested if have already donated and wish to have skins that have not been entirely changed graphically. How many skins will be made available on release I don't know atm, but there will be many.

--

A hybrid mix of old and new design aspects.

KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

THE INTRANCER wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:48 am This is what I've in the past day returned to after my spell with the flu over the past week which was awful. Thankfully, I'm past the worst of it, with the past day or so recovering my energy. This will take a week or so to put together, although I've already started.

There have been many times when I needed to push through a performance while dealing with an illness or an injury and it sucks. I hope you are feeling better as soon as possible. Take good care of yourself! :tu:

double post
Last edited by morphex on Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

double post

I've been working on an all new white shell design tonight. It covers all front panels, whilst there are many other changes in design aspects.

KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Browser design updates.

New updates with a clockwork orange style....

New dark space design...

Last edited by THE INTRANCER on Tue May 10, 2022 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

3 threads on the same subject?

:roll:

Attention please!

How does this GUI sound?

I just merged all three together :shrug:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

martinjuenke wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 8:46 pm How does this GUI sound?
It sounds amazing :wink:
No auto tune...

BONES wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:33 pm Jus tot be clear, it's for the LARGE size only?
A bit of an update, HUGE is now available to download.

Return to “Instruments”